*****The Official Rangers v FC Midtjylland Thread*****

RangersMedia

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another wee indicator of how good a result this is:

Sporting Braga, best team by a distance outside the big three in Portugal, got the same results against the team sitting 5 points behind Midtjylland in the Danish Superliga.

And the Portuguese league is ranked number 6 in Europe.

Reckon we'll have turned a few heads this evening.

1 minute ago, TheMotor said:

Sporting Braga, best team by a distance outside the big three in Portugal, got the same results against the team sitting 5 points behind Midtjylland in the Danish Superliga.

Didn't turn the BBC heads ,they're still crying into their beer over Aberdung.

Just in from the game. Really enjoyed that, as comfortable a win in Europe as I've seen from us. Bossed the game.  

Surprised davis got the sponsors MOTM. I'd say it was between morelos and Ojo. 

Their no 9 looked really good again. Might be worth keeping an eye on him. 

7-3 agg win over this lot not to be sniffed at. Onto Warsaw 

7 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

I had that game on on the TV.. Brøndby werent too far behind them tonight. Were quite unlucky at the penalty and should have scored a couple more goals. Home game fucked them. FCK will carry the Danes once again. Need to catch a game at some point this season.. try and catch at least one very season. 

Back in the house and delighted with tonight. A good solid professional performance that got the job done. We really are growing as a team and are much better than we were this time last year. Based on tonight, we have a great chance of getting to the group stage again 

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I had that game on on the TV.. Brøndby werent too far behind them tonight. Were quite unlucky at the penalty and should have scored a couple more goals. Home game fucked them. FCK will carry the Danes once again. Need to catch a game at some point this season.. try and catch at least one very season. 

Get your arse down!

50 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Thanks from me also! :tu: Your links are usually top notch! 

Is there no way you can use the PM function on here mate, rather than post it publicly?  Sure it would only take you to PM 3 or 4 folk and they can pass them on to others. Wouldn't take much for pass on! Either way, if that was your last one, I really appreciated them! :tu: 

I’ll keep them going. I just won’t post publicly anymore. I’d rather folk were watching my stream than giving money to scammy sites through all their dodgy ads. 

Im not hurting the club either, they’re making plenty through match tickets and broadcasting rights. Not all fans are able to fork out for club channels on top of internet, TV packages and replica kits every season. 

Bit of a rant, but it’s shite that someone’s out there ruining the stream for fellow fans. It could be a lurker from a dodgy site, 100 people on my stream is 100 less people clicking on his dodgy ads.

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Fucking easy. Ojo deserves massive praise, 6 goals he's contributed to in our last 9 scored. 

Thought Davis had a good game but MOTM over Ojo and Morelos? Away ye go. 

Hes started miles better than Kent did statistically 

Really good again from Rangers against a side who I was impressed with but like others before them just could not deal with our pressing at times. Delighted all in but a bit gutted as I said 3-1 and had fuck all on it again😂

Call me doom and gloom or whatever but I am concerned about how our central midfielders defend in our defensive third and the left back position. Midtjylland, like Kilmarnock, got joy from moving the ball from left to right and were able to hurt us.

Against Midtjylland I'll put it to taking the foot off the gas and combine it with the fact that we're scoring barrowloads at the moment. It  just feels like it's somewhere we could really get caught out in the long term. Though I trust Gerrard & Co to sort it!

Fantastic from the team and a tie we did not expect to win so comfortably. On to the next one!

20 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Just in from the game. Really enjoyed that, as comfortable a win in Europe as I've seen from us. Bossed the game.  

Surprised davis got the sponsors MOTM. I'd say it was between morelos and Ojo. 

Their no 9 looked really good again. Might be worth keeping an eye on him. 

7-3 agg win over this lot not to be sniffed at. Onto Warsaw 

Davis was my motm

Archived