CD7 Closed

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

And do what? Boycott games  again, we would soon fill the seats with other supporters and the club know this. 

Don't need to boycott or go to war all they need to do is sit on their hands like the rest of the stadium and the games will be like a morgue , they could even leave with 20 minutes of the game left just like the subway loyal

Just now, tango said:

Don't need to boycott or go to war all they need to do is sit on their hands like the rest of the stadium and the games will be like a morgue , they could even leave with 20 minutes of the game left just like the subway loyal

Subway loyal for me were the worst. Remember years ago I used to travel down on the Peterhead bus, 360 mile round trip and 4 hours each way and never left before full time. 

Never understood guys who lived within a 10 mile radius leaving as early as 80 mins just to get home

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Subway loyal for me were the worst. Remember years ago I used to travel down on the Peterhead bus, 360 mile round trip and 4 hours each way and never left before full time. 

Never understood guys who lived within a 10 mile radius leaving as early as 80 mins just to get home

So true, why go to the game if you’re so desperate to get home 

Its the ones who leave when the game is still in the balance on about 75 minutes when there’s still a significant chunk of the game to go 

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

Hope the UB go to war with the club

Go then war? What they going to do, boycott? Put up really hurtful banners? Put stickers all over the place? 

There will be many others who will take there seats that’s for sure.

7 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Go then war? What they going to do, boycott? Put up really hurtful banners? Put stickers all over the place? 

Without sounding like a dick are u one of these guys who ge uinely believes we could replace the current 45k season ticket holders with a further 45k and sell out Ibrox every week? 

5 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Don't know why the UB can be bothered singing and creating displays , all they get is abuse they  would be better sitting with their pie and bovril watching the game in silence like the rest of the ground

1 minute ago, tango said:

Don't know why the UB can be bothered singing and creating displays , all they get is abuse they  would be better sitting with their pie and bovril watching the game in silence like the rest of the ground

Maybe if they did that the stand would be open. Just because they create atmosphere doesn’t make them untouchable.

The club are 100% wrong to target them but they obviously view them as the crux of the problem.

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

No but 2 or 3 thousand, easily. 

So what 2 or 3 thousand do you want to kick out????

I would have a lot more respect for the spineless handwringing apologists, if fine we cut out Fenian but they acknowledged the bigger picture here and wanted our board to go after the Fenian cunts for the total hypocrisy that is being shown by UEFA and our own SFA when it comes to these scum

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Remember what happened when they stopping singing the last time the place was like a morgue. 

They are just aswell running on the pitch and attacking the opposition players as that seems to be the usual wrap on the knuckles as opposed to the stadium ban.

I'm disgusted today. 

Corrupt to the core 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So what 2 or 3 thousand do you want to kick out????

I would have a lot more respect for the spineless handwringing apologists, if fine we cut out Fenian but they acknowledged the bigger picture here and wanted our board to go after the Fenian cunts for the total hypocrisy that is being shown by UEFA and our own SFA when it comes to these scum

You’re just twisting my words. I was asked if I believed we could replace 45k fans and I said no but could replace a few thousand.