CD7 Closed

3 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Not in this thread but overall (Facebook, Twitter, FF, etc)

I thought as much, unfortunately our support is full of apologetic fuck wits who would happily sell our soul to please the authorities. 

I'm fully behind the UB

Edit. Off topic are u a member of the UB?? 

So what sections are actually getting closed? 

Obviously BF1 is closed & are getting refunded! 

After that there are mixed reports, CD6/7 mentioned but now BF2/3! I've been moved to BF3 for the away support but nothing received yet regarding another move?

8 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

After that there are mixed reports, CD6/7 mentioned but now BF2/3! I've been moved to BF3 for the away support but nothing received yet regarding another move?

Looked like people on Twitter getting confused due to a tweet showing the message sent to those in BF1 in light of the closure alongside the message to those who got moved from elsewhere in the Broomloan. The tweet basically made out they were both sent out today leading people to believe some in BF2/BF3 had also been relocated, they may still be closed but me and my mate are BF2 and neither of us have received anything yet 

18 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

You no think so?

That cunt King says Ibrox is not the club for them if they behave in that manner again in The Sun 

What' s wrong Dave don't you need them  to boycot games anymore now you have got in the door and what you always wanted?    As per usual the fans get fucked over 

And still to this day our shares are not listed. 

7 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Looked like people on Twitter getting confused due to a tweet showing the message sent to those in BF1 in light of the closure alongside the message to those who got moved from elsewhere in the Broomloan. The tweet basically made out they were both sent out today leading people to believe some in BF2/BF3 had also been relocated, they may still be closed but me and my mate are BF2 and neither of us have received anything yet 

Was thinking more about this & it might actually be some that have been moved from BF4 or BF5 into the club deck due to the Legia fans who are now having to move again due to CD6/7 being shut! 

17 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

9 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Same as this, not had anything yet and I'm in BF3. That tweet with the 2 pictures is the only thing I've seen and think it's just people getting confused.

9 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

That cunt King says Ibrox is not the club for them if they behave in that manner again in The Sun 

What' s wrong Dave don't you need them  to boycot games anymore now you have got in the door and what you always wanted?    As per usual the fans get fucked over 

It's also not season ticket renewal time...

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Was thinking more about this & it might actually be some that have been moved from BF4 or BF5 into the club deck due to the Legia fans who are now having to move again due to CD6/7 being shut! 

Could be mate, you’d think all the closure emails would’ve gone out at the same time but I don’t think CD6/7 and BF1 amounts to 3000 seats

9 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Never seen what he has said yet but whose this fans group Ibrox loyal that seems to have found a voice and quite vocal condemning the support

Just now, Valance1690 said:

Same as this, not had anything yet and I'm in BF3. That tweet with the 2 pictures is the only thing I've seen and think it's just people getting confused.

As I mentioned above, that email suggests someone who's already been moved having to move again! So possibly BF4/5 to CD6/7 for Legia support then having to move again due to this! 

Just now, scottyc06 said:

As I mentioned above, that email suggests someone who's already been moved having to move again! So possibly BF4/5 to CD6/7 for Legia support then having to move again due to this! 

Aye very possible, CD is likely where those in BF4/5 got moved to so wouldn't be surprised with that

The numbers must be tight though for those 3 sections to be 3000

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Aye very possible, CD is likely where those in BF4/5 got moved to so wouldn't be surprised with that

The numbers must be tight though for those 3 sections to be 3000

Very tight, maybe UEFA letting us away with a bit less considering the situation as long as BF1 is closed? 

Still corrupt cunts even if that is the case