Timing of the statement

dee9

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So your saying they will shut the club down. 😂😂

No I am not .

We won’t be able to support them as UEFA will close the full of ibrox if we don’t comply with their rules.

And I do believe Gerrard will walk if he cannot take the club forward , because of this.

2 hours ago, DerekJohnstone said:

I don't think there's another club in the world who's been punished disproportionately as us in the last few years. Other cunts are stabbing, setting fire, actual racism, bribing, blatant cheating and getting away with a slap wrist. Sad days ahead methinks.

This exactly. The scum do far far worse than us and nothing ever happens to them. We are being targeted yet so many of us are failing to see it.

2 hours ago, BoyBlue62 said:

No I am not .

We won’t be able to support them as UEFA will close the full of ibrox if we don’t comply with their rules.

And I do believe Gerrard will walk if he cannot take the club forward , because of this.

Why would this stop Stevie doing anything?? 

Why would the full stadium be closed?? 

You do seem rather keen for all this to happen, why would that be?? 

45 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

This exactly. The scum do far far worse than us and nothing ever happens to them. We are being targeted yet so many of us are failing to see it.

A lot of Catholic teams in Europe seem oblivious to these crack downs.  Must be a protestant thing.

44 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Why would this stop Stevie doing anything?? 

Why would the full stadium be closed?? 

You do seem rather keen for all this to happen, why would that be?? 

That's the stated sanction for a second offence of discriminatory behaviour. We have a hearing tomorrow for our second charge of discriminatory behaviour in a month.

I just hope most of the action in the next 2 games isn't in the stands with what's happening on the park a distant second ... with the best will in the world this preparation stinks and it will be very hard not to be listening for the "wrong" songs knowing that uefa are now sitting with daggers drawn 

17 hours ago, The Dude said:

Sadly, I can't disagree with any of this. I just think with 'racism' becoming such a hot topic of late then any variation in UEFA's prescribed punishments appears as 'weakness'

They better be consistent with their punishments if other clubs break the same rules we do, and im not meaning the tarriers, i mean pretty much the likrs of the russians, spanish and italian clubs that have often in the past subjected opposition players to racial abuse

4 hours ago, tayside said:

Better to stand and fight than live in your knees .

No Surrender dont make me laugh our board and large section of fan base just roll over.

You will only win if you know when to fight ... we have no weapons to use against uefa so it's just self harm to carry on 

I hate to type that but at least for now it's the truth 

1 hour ago, Chineseboy said:

Forget the scum, russian, italian and spanish football has far worse records of racial abuse, 

8 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

They better be consistent with their punishments if other clubs break the same rules we do, and im not meaning the tarriers, i mean pretty much the likrs of the russians, spanish and italian clubs that have often in the past subjected opposition players to racial abuse

There are quite a few clubs up on similar charges recently. Every one has been punished in the same way.