Timing of the statement

dee9

Just now, Malvern said:

Hardly going to effect the team too much imo. go out and win a game your paid to play, next time you may have fans watching.

These kind of things invariably distract players as well as fans 

A whole sideshow that we didn’t need this week 

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Yes, we really really really needed to release it tonight.

As far as I know, we only found out about it today.

Since we found out today, and one more offence could see us thrown out of Europe, it was vital the fans were told about it.

I will be honest I didn't even fucking think about that tbh mate....my heads fucked with it all.

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Yes, we really really really needed to release it tonight.

As far as I know, we only found out about it today.

Since we found out today, and one more offence could see us thrown out of Europe, it was vital the fans were told about it.

As we should have been told 5 fucking weeks ago!

Just now, trueblueal said:

Of course we needed to know about it. The idiots who can't shut up need to join the dots and see if there are more offences we will get the stadium shut, more again and we get thrown out the Europa League and make world headlines and finally our manager who is a global icon will walk rather than be tarnished by association. 

The hard of thinking needed to know

I think we're too late for that.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They are subtly telling people to fuck up before some arseholes sing about fenians tomorrow night, get us a third charge and get us kicked out of Europe.

Aye because we got a second charge down to their incompetence, they had to shift the blame! 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I think we're too late for that.

Im hoping to fuck this is not the case.

I put it t 50/50.

I think Uefa might be willing to accept our gesture of giving up the tickets, and then wait to see if the original sanction leads to us cleaning up our act.

They would be within their rights for closing Ibrox. To be honest, we could have had a 3rd charge as well and been out of Europe. I hope they see sense and give us the chance to clean it up though.

If we dont, then we can have no real complaints.

13 minutes ago, dee9 said:

My heads fucked when I should be looking forward to tomorrow and Sunday. 

Something stinks about this.

Divide and conquer mate!! 

We should have been looking forward to our biggest games/week of the season so far as a united fan base solely foucused on the games/team.

instead, were arguing with one another and frustrated with the board about timing and clarity of which songs to sing and not to sing. 

This has all come from FARE who as we know have celtic supporting directors, and Uefa who have appointed Celtics CEO, albeit in another capacity. 

This hasn’t “just happened”

FARE only have eyes and ears for Rangers fans but not celtic fans. It’s not right and FARE and Uefa need to be brought to task by prominent RSCs and shareholders as the board aren’t going to do it!

4 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im hoping to fuck this is not the case.

I put it t 50/50.

I think Uefa might be willing to accept our gesture of giving up the tickets, and then wait to see if the original sanction leads to us cleaning up our act.

They would be within their rights for closing Ibrox. To be honest, we could have had a 3rd charge as well and been out of Europe. I hope they see sense and give us the chance to clean it up though.

If we dont, then we can have no real complaints.

Sadly, I can't disagree with any of this. I just think with 'racism' becoming such a hot topic of late then any variation in UEFA's prescribed punishments appears as 'weakness'