Keeping Morelos.

LegendofCoop

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He showed the lot in just that one goal of his yesterday.  In the right position, the strength to hold off the defender, then the turn with the speed to get in front of the defender and hold him off again then the shot.

Very few strikers have all the attributes but Alfredo even seems to have cured his temperament issue this season. Think Defoe is helping him a lot and the two seem to get on. We must keep him for this season at least.

I'm wondering just how long it will be before a top club twigs that Morelos could end up every bit as good as Diego Costa, and purchase with hopefully megabucks.

Morelos is a quite unique type of striker and the rarity of his type should have the price heading north.

I’ve no loved a Rangers player this way since Prso, obviously. 

Glad I backed him after his red at the OF although the criticism was quite right. 

Not one mention of the total 180 on his discipline either btw. Even shook the refs hand yesterday   😂

Genuinely love seeing him literally running in the opposite direction when things flare up on the park, it’s really some attitude change from him and some management from Gerrard 

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’ve no loved a Rangers player this way since Prso, obviously. 

Glad I backed him after his red at the OF although the criticism was quite right. 

Not one mention of the total 180 on his discipline either btw. Even shook the refs hand yesterday   😂

Genuinely love seeing him literally running in the opposite direction when things flare up on the park, it’s really some attitude change from him and some management from Gerrard 

Test of temperament again on Saturday coming as Aberdeen seem to bring out the worst in him, think he’ll be fine though.

Fucking love the wee man. Every game he plays he is a serious goal threat and that’s invaluable to have in your team. Some people question the barometer of the st Johnstones and hamiltons of this world but I keep thinking back to Thursday when he made the Feyenoord defence look absolutely stupid. A complete class above. He’s going to break all our hearts when he leaves but let’s enjoy him while we can...

His goal on Sunday, dragging that ball from behind himself and the defender was exceptional, he if he continues to develop he will continue to be a major player for Rangers (or heartbreakingly an EPL team), however the hatefest the press has for him in Scotland, may make his stay with us much longer than they want, I expect to see stories praising him to high hell, in the hope that he will be sold ASAP. 

He clearly loves it here and he doesn't seem to be in a rush to leave. However, due to the piss poor state of our league we have limited finances and we can't match what other teams can pay him. It's tough to ask someone to turn down tripling/quadrupling their weekly wage to continue playing in this absolute diddy league albeit for a great club. You can visibly see that he leaves everything on the park for us by how cunted he usually looks late in tough games or when he scores a late goal and he drops to the floor. As long as he moves on to another big club, not some shite like Frankfurt or Besiktas and he secures us a hefty transfer fee, he goes with my full backing although I'll still be absolutely gutted to see him go. I fucking love him.

Archived