****The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread****

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

No wonder mcgregor lost it at the end with madden , a yellow card for that challenge? Laughable

mcgregor got a 3 game ban for less

madden is an absolute joke of a ref

Thought other than giving us 2 justified pens he was lenient for sheep today.  Plenty fouls not given including 2 on Goldson at either end of halfway line, couple on Alfie, one on Defoe too. I'll watch game back again before updating the other thread, but yeah thought his level of protection offered against dangerous challenges was minimal.

27 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

No wonder mcgregor lost it at the end with madden , a yellow card for that challenge? Laughable

Sitting behind McGregor when it happened and he absolutely made a meal of it to get the cunt sent off...not bothered about that btw, happens to us enough!

But Goldson/Katic went to check on him and Goldson walked away pissing himself laughing 😂

5 minutes later...aberdeen guy goes down and McGregor is sprinting out his goal telling Barisic to play on and fuck the cunt

People still don't like him but the passion he shows on the field is 2nd to none

50 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Booking was right decision, was lenient with other challenges though.

3 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Booking was right decision, was lenient with other challenges though.

On a side note, things go well for the scum they get away with loads.  Before today they'd 3 bookings in the league in total, and maximum points.

Today, 5 scum bookings, talk of Ntcham punching opponents, refs getting blame for dropped points.

And scum fans on phone ins greeting we got penalties that they hadn't seen but were raging about anyways 😂

A result that hurt them  and I wished for, superb.  Good to see their despicable fans crawling out early although I suspect the first wave to leave were the customers from the tall cranes or the Govan arms. Well done Rangers in putting these scum in their place👍🏻

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

On a side note, things go well for the scum they get away with loads.  Before today they'd 3 bookings in the league in total, and maximum points.

Today, 5 scum bookings, talk of Ntcham punching opponents, refs getting blame for dropped points.

And scum fans on phone ins greeting we got penalties that they hadn't seen but were raging about anyways 😂

Lol I said to my mate after first penalty they’d be apoplectic. Even although it was a stonewaller

9 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

A result that hurt them  and I wished for, superb.  Good to see their despicable fans crawling out early although I suspect the first wave to leave were the customers from the tall cranes or the Govan arms. Well done Rangers in putting these scum in their place👍🏻

So sweet to send them head home with the tails between their legs. 

I'm just as delighted to see mcinnes beating throughly.

Last season the press couldn't wait to label him as some kind of master tactician when he beat us. That myth put to rest today 😁

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Cracking day suns out 5-0 sheep slaughtered

Hope the junkie scum from Edinburgh do us a turn the morra now

The Rangers Family is a broad church and includes KingKirk.    Late  September sun and beer, what a combination.

20 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

So sweet to send them head home with the tails between their legs. 

I'm just as delighted to see mcinnes beating throughly.

Last season the press couldn't wait to label him as some kind of master tactician when he beat us. That myth put to rest today 😁

I said earlier in this thread that only a proper fucking of these horrible cunts would do and something for mcinnes to think about as well, I got my wish. 

Archived