Message to supporters

One Jock Wallace

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

What's interesting for me is that they mention behaviour inside & outside the stadium which makes me wonder if FARE etc can report outside stuff too. Shocking if that's the case 

UEFA control both inside an the immediate vicinity of the stadium where it's games are played, so if you're heard singing outside it, it falls under the restrictions as if you were inside.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Patronising as fuck to release that IMO.

We’ve already been punished for the previous incidents and we have behaved impeccably ever since.

I am sure this is the club having upfront evidence that it is aware of and addressing the issue so they can present it to UEFA if we are charged with anything. Can't really blame them for as a board they have a duty to protect the club's name. 

Cant believe after part stadium closures and  rejecting tickets folk are surprised or bothered by the club issuing statements on this stuff.

And the statement itself is fine - covers previous stuff, the recent exemplary conduct, the pitfalls and what fans need to do / not do. It's no big deal.

1 minute ago, Sket said:

So you have no fucking idea. Fuck up.

Rangers got charged with singing racist songs.  That. Was. The. Fucking. Charge.  If you can't even begin to guess what these might be, whether you think they're racist or not,  then you're a fuckin idiot. 

Rangers had to close parts of the stadium as a result, with warnings as to future conduct.  

4 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Rangers got charged with singing racist songs.  That. Was. The. Fucking. Charge.  If you can't even begin to guess what these might be, whether you think they're racist or not,  then you're a fuckin idiot. 

Rangers had to close parts of the stadium as a result, with warnings as to future conduct.  

I know what the charge was. I didn't ask you what the charge was,I asked you to tell me what songs we sing that are racist....

Take your time.

1 minute ago, Sket said:

I know what the charge was. I didn't ask you what the charge was,I asked you to tell me what songs we sing that are racist....

Take your time.

So you know what the charge was...but you're incapable of thinking? 

I can hazard a guess that UEFA have deemed anything that might be deemed sectarian would be considered  "racist", hence the charge, the charge being upheld and the subsequent punishment.

Archived