*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That cunt strutting out like some kind of hard man. 

Wit a fud, growling at the turf and swaggering about like John Wayne, lets hope he’s greeting like a big Wayne after the game. Fucking banger.

Intae these tottie picking bastards .

Potential season defining game / week this will tell us all we need to know about this squad of players. I can’t help but see some cracks appearing in some of the players characters. I hope that the day does not pass us by and we are sitting tonight thinking about what could of been. Stevie G has had long enough to come up with a game plan to beat that lot and for me it’s all about coming out of the traps and hounding them for every pass. I want to see us put one of their players up in the air in the first 5 mins (like halladay done In on of the previous games) to set the tempo. Our squad have the opportunity to become legends today in my eyes with stopping the rot of them wining all the domestic accolades. True strength of character of our team will be know by FT. I can’t help being nervous / and excited about the match but believe I have seen enough to be confident that this team has the capabilities to win this game (as well as league) but it’s all about how SG sets out the team.

my team would be 

McGregor 

Tav

Goldson 

Katic

Barisc 

Davis

Kamara

Jack 

Kent

Arfield 

Morelos 

2-1 Rangers 🇬🇧

Just get right into these dirty bead rattling smelly wean shagging pope loving bastards Rangers. And some cunt anyone put that kid on hard man in his place strutting about there like he is fucking iniesta cunt c'mon Rangers just fucking do them please 

Just now, BILLYBOY50 said:

Just get right into these dirty bead rattling smelly wean shagging pope loving bastards Rangers. And some cunt anyone put that kid on hard man in his place strutting about there like he is fucking iniesta cunt c'mon Rangers just fucking do them please 

Everyone Anyone...

129532898_drevilsarcasticright.gif.55a96d10aed8cd47ed8dc35695f2fb5d.gif

30 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

How people watch these games on a stream is beyond me 

how are they meant to watch it if they can't get a ticket? or without signing up for BT 

i can't buy BT on a per match basis so have no option but to watch a stream.

Archived