Game/Player/Goal of the Decade

BridgeIsBlue

5 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Favourite game has to be our last title win at Rugby Park. 

Player is obvious, Morelos. 

Goal is a lot harder to pick, but would probably have to be Jelavic in the cup final. 

Mate I’m the same as you 

Game - Killie final day league win.

Player - Alfredo

Goal - Jelavic 

Found this ticket a few weeks ago clearing out my old golf bag and hopefully it’s a good omen for 55 this may. 🇬🇧

5F7A5D77-C198-4962-A7C3-6AED818084E0.jpeg

2016 Semi v them , beating them while still in the championship was a monumental effort from the players that day.            

Wallace , also feel Lewis mcloed should get mention aswell . 

To hard to choose between Wallace in the 3-2 game under ally and wee barrie mckay in the semi .

Sunday was great, but other than winning 3 crucial points, it's not actually won us anything yet. So for that reason, I'm going with these (Also adding in save):-

Game (HAS to be.....)

Player (Morelos and McGregor obvious candidates, but I've gone for a bit of a random one. He was another mad bastard, but awesome!).

Goal

Save

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

By memory is fading so I will go with...

favourite game : Dec 29th,2019

favourite player: Barisic

favourite goal: Kent

😉

This but katic for me as goal that boy would've headed the moon if he got up any higher. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

This but katic for me as goal that boy would've headed the moon if he got up any higher. 

Katic's was the most important (the winner) but the movement leading up to Kent's goal and the strike was something special to watch.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Katic's was the most important (the winner) but the movement leading up to Kent's goal and the strike was something special to watch.

When I watched it back on Monday mate the best part about the first goal was the borna pass into kent. Fuck me I remember shouting at the telly just fuckin get it in that box😁 

Just now, KingKirk said:

When I watched it back on Monday mate the best part about the first goal was the borna pass into kent. Fuck me I remember shouting at the telly just fuckin get it in that box😁 

He's done that a few times. Instead of crossing, he squares it. He is a very special player. 

57 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Sunday was great, but other than winning 3 crucial points, it's not actually won us anything yet. So for that reason, I'm going with these (Also adding in save):-

Game (HAS to be.....)

Player (Morelos and McGregor obvious candidates, but I've gone for a bit of a random one. He was another mad bastard, but awesome!).

Goal

Save

Boughie was fantastic for us and of course, in the goal i picked, it was all down to Boughie's class and composure even in the opponent's box

Archived