Game/Player/Goal of the Decade

BridgeIsBlue

Beating the scum in the Scottish Cup final when Warburton was still here.  I enjoyed that win more than any other.

Jelavic for player.

Jelavic’s goal in the Cup Final was an amazing moment.

Some amazing answers.

aleays hard to say. 
Game. Tight between sc sf v tarriers 2016 and rugby parl title win.  Same emotions for 2 different reasons.

goal. Prob McKay v the tarriers in the sf.

Player. Always McGregor.

broke ma heart when he left, as a 45 yo man when he resigned in 2018, i was acting like a teenager. 
love this guy almost as much as Davie Cooper, and coops is  the greatest player I’ve ever seen in the flesh. 

Favourite goal is jelavic vs hearts at Tynecastle.  Serious Thierry Henry type goal.

player has to be McGregor. He just Oozes brilliance.

the 2010 win at celtic park is probably my favourite game- both us and them had played 8 and won 8,  they take lead just before halftime with their new look side and we come out and trounce them in 2nd half. Miller x2 and lafferty/loovens og.

Game: Warburton semi final win against them, 4-2 win against them, 3-1 against Rapid Vienna, Rugby Park 2011

Player: If we mean best then Morelos, if we mean favourite then Wallace or Katic

Goal: Tavernier in the Petrofac final

40 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

By memory is fading so I will go with...

favourite game : Dec 29th,2019

favourite player: Barisic

favourite goal: Kent

😉

:thumbsup:

My memory is still ok and there were a few  ...... but I totally agree with you there mate ..... this was one of our best wins overall .... and could possibly be the most important one of our challenge to reach 55.

All the others are now part of our history ...... but it's this one that has us firmly and positively looking forward to a bright future.

:UK:

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:thumbsup:

My memory is still ok and there were a few  ...... but I totally agree with you there mate ..... this was one of our best wins overall .... and could possibly be the most important one of our challenge to reach 55.

All the others are now part of our history ...... but it's this one that has us firmly and positively looking forward to a bright future.

:UK:

I'm still on a high mate, made even better by all the aftermath of them moaning/fighting/deflecting.

Archived