The Hatred

Colin Traive

15 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We were never winning that with another 90 minutes added on.

They played at pace beginning to end.

Walker actually said at half time that Hearts would actually tire second half and we would come into it. He must have been pleasently surprised he was very wrong!

Gave us a bit of our own medicine for once, hustling us into mistakes.

While we managed a great team goal to take the lead, that was the only thing they allowed us to put together.

We just weren’t prepared to match their commitment.

They also did it while retaining a shape & pattern which we only once matched.

We’re far too reliant on one or two players coming up with a bit of magic to bring us a result.

Unfortunately, those one or two were both missing today.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

We were never winning that with another 90 minutes added on.

They played at pace beginning to end.

Walker actually said at half time that Hearts would actually tire second half and we would come into it. He must have been pleasently surprised he was very wrong!

Think most people thought that and if we don't gift them the 1st goal then I think there heads eventually go down, as soon as we gifted them the 1st but there tails were up and there only looked like being 1 winner after that and sadly it wasn't us.

1 hour ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Same. That performance was simply unforgivable. Doesn't bring me a lot of hope for the rest of the season at the moment. 

What's the word? Scunnered. 

Even worse now I'm in work. Having to deal with cunts that don't even go to games giving it big licks 😭

Archived