1872 statement

GersInCanada

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Smile said:

Traynor will have done that one as well.

The statements use quite different language. I doubt that the same person was author of them both.

The club have shown great patience with Traynor but it's time for a change. Club 1872 doing a good job as unofficial spokesmen for the club. 

5 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

He's probably seen plenty shit down in the pool but I bet he never expected the shit we got up here.

Well he had to deal with the rancid Sun for a start, but the Liverpool supporters helped there. 

Would be impressed if no one on here was currently buying the Sun or Record for similar reasons. 

If you are, then I will respectfully say you are acting like an irresponsible moron with no morals. 

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

And I'll bet none of the English and foreign based players expected it either. This shithole is an embarassment.

And if Rangers weren't here nobody of any football standing would come to or be interested in this third world stank !

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Well he had to deal with the rancid Sun for a start, but the Liverpool supporters helped there. 

Would be impressed if no one on here was currently buying the Sun or Record for similar reasons. 

If you are, then I will respectfully say you are acting like an irresponsible moron with no morals. 

The sun was dealt with down there on a combined effort, we get it from all mhedia outlets here on nearly a daily basis. I've said it before we are too nice.  Too tolerant, the dignified silence thing has taken too long to wear thin but we'll see what happens next. 

12 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

As much as c1872 are an extension of the board in all honesty, theres not a chance traynor had a hand in any of that, 

Who wrote them really s irrelevant and cannot understand why some people are hung up on that matter.  Both statements are well penned and now out there in the public domain.  Now let's see the club follow up with action. 

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Don’t know what was so hard about the club issuing a statement like this naming the perpetrators tbh 

Am guessing the club may have contractual obligations to the league or maybe sponsors of competitions and could possibly suffer ramifications?

Club1872 on the other hand - are pretty much answerable to nobody, and could therefore get away with going a step further?

1 minute ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Am guessing the club may have contractual obligations to the league or maybe sponsors of competitions and could possibly suffer ramifications?

Club1872 on the other hand - are pretty much answerable to nobody, and could therefore get away with going a step further?

That's what I think.

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Banning is a valid option. Legal action may be difficult.

Naming and shaming is, for now, the way forward.

Firstly that was another good statement.

Re: your post.  I agree, but you say legal action maybe difficult. Can you explain how it would be difficult? Do pundits have the same journalistic rights as journalists?

14 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Can’t see many ramifications for pointing out and asking certain people for an apology who commented on something during due process in the courts. 

3 hours ago, CooperSF said:

I side with this statement moreso than yesterday’s.

Me too. Aligns with my views more and is better written. Must be difficult to remain calm and collected over such an emotional matter as they are surely as vexed as their fellow supporters. 

Well done Club 1872!

Archived