*****Official Rangers v Hamilton Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Near enough the whole lot of them need ended, and I include McGregor in that because he was fucking woeful at yet another goal. Just stroked it by him like it was a pass into an empty net.

Shagger was probably weighed down by his jaw hitting the deck after that disaster from Goldson right in front of him

Just now, Cracked Actor said:

I hope these players feel shame when they see the result at Livingston tonight and realise the opportunity they have passed up on once again but they will probably be quite happy that the massive gap has not got any bigger. 

DOnt give a fuck about the other game. I just want these wasters to care!!!!!!

Just now, Cracked Actor said:

I hope these players feel shame when they see the result at Livingston tonight and realise the opportunity they have passed up on once again but they will probably be quite happy that the massive gap has not got any bigger. 

I don’t think they give a toss it’s us that have to go to work and listen to the crap 😡

7 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Aye mate if he'd just got a proper captain Kent, Morelos and all the other cunts that have lost the ability pass cross and shoot wouldn't have done so.

Tavs the leader on the pitch. There is no direction or motivation coming from the playing staff.

Theres no way we are winning anything with him as Captain. I've lost all faith in him

Just now, DBBTB said:

Thomson or Lovenkrands will move up from the youths i’d imagine. You would like to think the board wouldn’t be stupid enough to give it to Murty again but at this point...

The board are unfit for purpose, the rot starts there 

I’ve supported Gerrard, and think he is a huge recruitment asset. I think there’s a real argument to be made that players like Hagi, and Barisic are here because they wanted to play at a legendary club for a legend of Football. 

Having said that, QF of Europa or fuck off 

Archived