Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rfc52 said:

Yer missing the return of the the legend but I'm sure youll work it out soon enough :lol:

ย 

Maybe not,ย  I'm pretty heavily medicated :lol:ย  Feel free to PM me though.

Just now, gogzy said:

Maybe not,ย  I'm pretty heavily medicated :lol:ย  Feel free to PM me though.

He's enjoying himself the now mate so we can let him have a good time then bin the cunt when he reverts to type ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

8 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Where are those cunt's getting "exclusives" from involving our club.

That said, I'm glad he's calling this out - irrespective of who's running the story.

Suppose someone has to run the story. EDIT - in fact, it's actually clever - use them to our advantage as Scotland's biggest news outlet. Take advantage of them.

At the end of the day there is no media outlet that is trustworthy,so be as well using the one with the loudest voice ,

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Hiding behind the curtains until their da comes in.ย 

They forgot their da is a bigger shitebag who is on a sudden holiday in Japan.ย 

When the time is right he'll launch them under a bus.ย 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

He's enjoying himself the now mate so we can let him have a good time then bin the cunt when he reverts to type ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Not like you to be so cryptic mate :lol:ย  I'll wait till you call him out obviously.ย  ๐Ÿ˜„

Just now, magic8ball said:

At the end of the day there is no media outlet that is trustworthy,so be as well using the one with the loudest voice ,

I trust Rangers Media to deliver the truth.ย 

I just ignore those on here with loud voices.

Didn't we go after MacLennan before? I'm sure there was a conflict between him and Dermot Desmond when he was appointed to his current role, but the SPFL refused to investigate / do anything about it.ย 

Seems like we have just decided we are going to war with the SPFL and bringing up anything and everything.ย 

Just now, psb07158 said:

Didn't we go after MacLennan before? I'm sure there was a conflict between him and Dermot Desmond when he was appointed to his current role, but the SPFL refused to investigate / do anything about it.ย 

Seems like we have just decided we are going to war with the SPFL and bringing up anything and everything.ย 

I think we should bring up everything.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

Cunts wanting the scum to get a 13 point start next season - Jesus!!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

It is hardly just giving them a 13 point advantage - it is giving us 38 games to claw back any points difference rather than 8 (and at the same time trying to avoid the filth just being handed the title ย in a few days, which is what will happen unless some other alternatives are put forward)

FWIW I think they are getting their tainted title no matter what we do now, unless this evidence is so nuclear that it takes down the entire SPFL whichย I doubt.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

They did investigate the conflict of interest,but came back and said there were none ๐Ÿ˜ณ

6 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

ByGary Ralston

13:30, 15 APR 2020

Rangers chairman Douglas Park demands SPFL's Murdoch MacLennan to refute magazine claim he 'hates' Ibrox side

The Ibrox chairman has demanded answers from the SPFL over an article in Private Eye.

Ibrox chairmanย Douglas Parkhas demanded Murdoch MacLennan refutes allegations of an anti-Rangers bias.

The motor tycoon has no faith in the SPFL chairman overseeing an internal investigation into the resolution controversy that has plunged the game into a bitter civil war.

Hampden sources have revealed Park, who replacedย Dave Kingas Ibrox chairman last month, has written to MacLennan insisting he clarify his stance on an article in Private Eye.

The satirical magazine claimed MacLennan โ€œhatesโ€ย Rangersand has a โ€œloathingโ€ for the club and quoted him as saying: โ€œAh cannae stand the b******sโ€.

MacLennan, 71, has never publicly addressed the article, which appeared shortly after he took up his post on Hampdenโ€™s sixth floor in July 2017.

Itโ€™s understood Park wrote to MacLennan earlier this week, in response to a letter from the SPFLโ€™s figurehead on Saturday night that demanded Rangers produce their evidence to justify calls to suspendย Neil Doncasterand the low level paper gatherer Rod MacKenzie.

Mr Park has replied and part of his letter asks MacLennan flat out about the Private Eye article.

Itโ€™s the latest development in an increasingly rancorous battle for the heart and soul of the SPFL amid claim and counter claim over the proposal to call the leagues as the only way to release a ยฃ9 million prize pot to cash strapped clubs.

Record Sport revealed this morning the SPFL board have now sanctioned an in-house investigation over events of the past fortnight, which have led to criticism of the executive and splits between member clubs.

Rangers also remain unhappy their call for an investigation into the impartiality of MacLennan was rejected by the SPFL board in May 2018.

King raised questions over MacLennanโ€™s suitability after he was appointed non-executive chairman of Dublin-based Independent News and Media earlier that year, a group which included celtic powerbroker Dermot Desmond among its shareholders.

MacLennan remains on their board, but Independent News and Media were sold to Belgian company Mediahus last year in a ยฃ125 million deal.

The SPFL have been contacted for comment.

Spfl have now replied stating โ€œ ย to be perfectly honest it was almost impossible in Scotland to find any cunt who doesnโ€™t hate Rangers โ€œ

Archived