Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed, Have you read the letter that lawwell wrote to UEFA/SFA to start a probe into Rangers after the Mark Daly Documentary that the sun leaked back in 2017? 

Peter Lawwell taking about integrity is like getting Ted Bundy to oversee a sorority party.

Its not going to end well.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Does it make a difference really mate? Where are these cunts in all of this anyway?  What are they doing to help Scottish football at this time? Fuck them as well. 

I think Mr Mulraney is the answer to these questions.

8 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed, Have you read the letter that lawwell wrote to UEFA/SFA to start a probe into Rangers after the Mark Daly Documentary that the sun leaked back in 2017? 

He's a c.nt , Liewell .

I'd love nothing more for him to be culpable and shamed out of Scottish football . Unfortunately he's too clever for that . His three stooges - doncaster , mckenzie and mclellan not so much , and hope we can rid ourselves of them . 

11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I must admit I expected most to wait until the evidence was given out before they started saying how they would vote, I think this is probably the lowest ebb that Scottish Football has ever reached and as we know from experience that is saying something.   

Corruption and lies were obvious in the leagues vote earlier.       Clubs answer, we need this vote to save clubs and Scottish football.

Rangers (with others) ask for EGM to discuss said corruption.       Clubs answer, we' re not interested.

What a sorry state the spfl has created.

And what a sorrier state they'll be in when this virus kills off some of their member clubs.  Reconstruction will be fucking funny to watch then.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

St Mirren released a statement Tonight saying all focus should be on calling league and paying out monies.

The EGM is not a priority to them.

They could always apply for a loan from the SPFL...

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

You're right not to be bothered. The EGM is not the endgame. 

Suspect the evidence will be that strong that any cunt voting against us  will suffer too much grief.  Hope so anyway. If evidence if fraud or dishonesty or covering up paedos for example.

20 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I agree, but this seems unbelievable that they would dismiss what evidence we have before even reading it. I new low for me among many, many lows in Scottish Football.

Spot on Bru . That's exactly what we're up against - people already with their minds made up not even interested on what the issue is . 

11 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Does it make a difference really mate? Where are these cunts in all of this anyway?  What are they doing to help Scottish football at this time? Fuck them as well. 

my point was which you have missed is that the spfl wont have this money to dangle at the clubs as you put it

3 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Suspect the evidence will be that strong that any cunt voting against us  will suffer too much grief.  Hope so anyway. If evidence if fraud or dishonesty or covering up paedos for example.

They don't and will never give two shits about grief if it means we don't "get our own way". These cunts will vote against us regardless because its us.

5 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Will be fuck all to do with the peados cover up, no chance our club touches that, ever. 

46 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

For every one Rangers statement we get two from the spfl and no direct quotes from Doncaster or MacLennan either. To say they are worried is an understatement.

And for the clubs who are thinking about voting against an investigation after seeing evidence that supports wrongdoing, if I were them, I would rethink or they will be tarnished in the same cloth as the board.

Time to take the blinkers off is coming to a theatre near you...

it's pretty astonishing that Doncaster in particular is not defending his organisation publicly.  But, the latest SPFL statement from the clubs on the board stating that they have admiration for the board executives is laughable to be honest and carries little weight.  When you are under pressure, sometimes its better to say nothing.

9 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Corruption and lies were obvious in the leagues vote earlier.       Clubs answer, we need this vote to save clubs and Scottish football.

Rangers (with others) ask for EGM to discuss said corruption.       Clubs answer, we' re not interested.

What a sorry state the spfl has created.

And what a sorrier state they'll be in when this virus kills off some of their member clubs.  Reconstruction will be fucking funny to watch then.

the best way to kill off these clubs is for our fans to stop subsidising them  the club should refuse to take any away tickets  then you will see a panic set in

Just now, billscott said:

the best way to kill off these clubs is for our fans to stop subsidising them  the club should refuse to take any away tickets  then you will see a panic set in

Wasn’t much panic in 2012 when they voted us out the league.

1 minute ago, DMax399 said:

it's pretty astonishing that Doncaster in particular is not defending his organisation publicly.  But, the latest SPFL statement from the clubs on the board stating that they have admiration for the board executives is laughable to be honest and carries little weight.  When you are under pressure, sometimes its better to say nothing.

Clubs on the board bar one. Why that club is involved is anyone's guess? But you wouldn't need two guesses as to why.

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Wasn’t much panic in 2012 when they voted us out the league.

different situation now than it was in 2012   then the clubs fans came out to try to prove they did not miss us  now if it was not for our away fans most grounds would be empty  also the current climate is causing panic in most clubs

6 minutes ago, billscott said:

That would indeed would be funny to watch mate.

If that were to happen, by the 4th away game of the season, those cretins will be begging for the blue pound.

13 minutes ago, billscott said:

In principle, I agree with that but you will never get all supporters on board with this. There will always be fans willing to attend and cross the line.

1 minute ago, billscott said:

different situation now than it was in 2012   then the clubs fans came out to try to prove they did not miss us  now if it was not for our away fans most grounds would be empty  also the current climate is causing panic in most clubs

Not how I remember it mate, sell out Saturday was hyped up shite that never happened,  their shity wee embarrassing supports just carried on as normal. 

Still the same situation as 2012,  us against the rest, they still hate us just as much now as they did then.

Archived