Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

But fed the blue pound nonetheless.

I was one who wanted the club to not take up the tickets for that game and still insist we shouldn't have. After this is all said and done we shouldn't take up any away tickets from ones who stand against us and starve the fucks of cash. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Dickie said:

And every club represented on letter should be top of Rangers fans hit list. That gray prick from Hamilton seems to be the new voice of all things anti Rangers and his club should maybe think of reigning the cunt in as we won’t forget who our main enemies are.

The wee cunt is trying to enjoy his 15mins of fame

Sold his soul for a wee bit of face in the public eye ,

Just now, BlueboyG said:

We should turn up at away games and support our team from outside there stadiums, that would really send a message.

we, as fans,  can hardly agree on the colour of shite, so I don't see supporters boycotting anywhere

Just now, Malkster said:

we, as fans,  can hardly agree on the colour of shite, so I don't see supporters boycotting anywhere

Any boycott would just see some fans give tickets up to be taken up by others still choking to get to an away tie 

5 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

We should turn up at away games and support our team from outside there stadiums, that would really send a message.

Bears in the north can do the northern matches. A few thousand in the car park waving their 30 pounds in the air with a few choice ditties.

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Hmm, had a quick nosey at that today and it was ambiguous from the legislation.

What article definitively covers and clarifies this? 

Nah had a quick look and they are right it is the 75% of each. Should not take some cunt saying otherwise as gospel 😂

4 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

SPFL maladministration could mean anything it's opens up all sorts of questions. 100 pages is a lot to read and absorb. I think they would need a week if it was any of these.....

SPFL maladministration in voting process?

SPFL maladministration in FFP rules?

SPFL maladministration to eliminate rivals and aid another club to access prize money each year? 

SPFL maladministration to select and fast-track dubious referees?  

SPFL maladministration in setting up a compliance officer that treats one club differently than other clubs?

image.png.9e519594cc43ccc83eba34ad0a383bc8.png

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Nah had a quick look and they are right it is the 75% of each. Should not take some cunt saying otherwise as gospel 😂

Cant beat democracy. As little as 3 clubs (Championship) could vote down a II in a 39 - 3 result. 

93% could vote yes and lose

Fucking despise Scottish football 

27 minutes ago, Dickie said:

And every club represented on letter should be top of Rangers fans hit list. That gray prick from Hamilton seems to be the new voice of all things anti Rangers and his club should maybe think of reigning the cunt in as we won’t forget who our main enemies are.

Les Gray used to be a season ticket holder with us. He's a treacherous turncoat rat.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We already have 3 no votes from the spfl in Motherwell, Hamilton and obviously the scum.

No chance will the rest of the clubs in our league back this, absolutely none at all.

Our play after this vote fails is what's now crucial.

I'm sure we are well aware this will probably fail but I'm also sure we are covering our arses by going through the correct sequence of grievances, it won't end there.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We already have 3 no votes from the spfl in Motherwell, Hamilton and obviously the scum.

No chance will the rest of the clubs in our league back this, absolutely none at all.

Our play after this vote fails is what's now crucial.

I suspect the votes real objective is to just keep things clean by exhausting any allowed procedural processes before hopefully a court case but maybe just  the relevant ombudsman service is forced upon them. 

Archived