Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

25 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Corruption and lies were obvious in the leagues vote earlier.       Clubs answer, we need this vote to save clubs and Scottish football.

Rangers (with others) ask for EGM to discuss said corruption.       Clubs answer, we' re not interested.

What a sorry state the spfl has created.

And what a sorrier state they'll be in when this virus kills off some of their member clubs.  Reconstruction will be fucking funny to watch then.

20 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Spot on Bru . That's exactly what we're up against - people already with their minds made up not even interested on what the issue is . 

It is incredible what is happening guys, and they are all so brazen about it, I just hope what we have can bring them down. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amateur, coercive statement from a corrupt, biased, unprofessional, and undemocratic organisation. Not only do we need an independent investigation, we need to employ an independent, external consultant to advise on how to progress football in Scotland.  Clubs are only interested in themselves and not the bigger picture. This mess isn’t going to be resolved without wiping the slate clean. Need to rip it all up and start again - SFA and SPFL the lot. Drain the swamp. The whole structure of Scottish football needs to be reconstructed. We need dynamic , forward thinking people at the helm of the game - not led by corrupt, biased personnel and small, unprofessional lower league clubs. More of the same, and Scottish football will continue to self destruct. What would Scottish football look like at its best and how can this be achieved? I’m not expecting any major investors anytime soon. Backwater!

I think we know we are not going to win the vote needed for an independent investigation, however I think we are releasing the evidence we have just before it, to ensure that the clubs that haven't been corrupted can see that these fuckwits need removed, or scottish football is finished.

31 minutes ago, billscott said:

the best way to kill off these clubs is for our fans to stop subsidising them  the club should refuse to take any away tickets  then you will see a panic set in

Or just take around a thousand  for the loyalist of loyal crew 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

How does a statement like that even get published if one of the board representatives (Robertson) doesn't sign off on it? Or is this another made up 75% in favour rule?

It wasn't for public eyes. It was a letter to the clubs only. Plus it's not only missing Robertson and somehow got another club involved. Think it's just by some major coincidence it's the clubs at the centre of the bullying claims along with the 3 fannies.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

It wasn't for public eyes. It was a letter to the clubs only. Plus it's not only missing Robertson and somehow got another club involved. Think it's just by some major coincidence it's the clubs at the centre of the bullying claims along with the 3 fannies.

Who leaked it on social media? I know the Louden showed it on Twitter.

Just now, Prso's headband said:

I find it amazing they think they’re thst untouchable and corrupt they’ve released that. It’s an absolutely horrendous statement and it’s as clear as day an independent investigation is needed here. 

Even clearer when the evidence is released to them and they still vote no. We will know as soon as the clubs get it how damaging it is. If the club release a statement saying all clubs now have the evidence and not one shred of it hits twitter then we know how fucked they are.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I find it amazing they think they’re thst untouchable and corrupt they’ve released that. It’s an absolutely horrendous statement and it’s as clear as day an independent investigation is needed here. 

Aye but only trouble is as has been previously stated how the fuck do you get anyone to investigate who is genuinely Independent in this fucking Backwater 

Archived