Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

The latest DR spin is that celtic could still be ‘crowned champions’ despite our legal challenge to the vote etc. Apparently the two are separate.... The article even uses the phrase ‘null and void’ in relation to our attempt to get the EGM.

They really are trying to cover all the bases, what with the Jackson story about proxy votes.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

What is all this stuff about Robertson being ‘weak’ all of a sudden. There was also the quote about him acting out of character in the DR a week or two ago when someone claimed he was angry like he was ‘reading from a script’ or suchlike.

I think the one thing we can all agree on is that he's powderpuff as fuck. A useless patsy who we need shot of ASAP.

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Seeing headlines , Fifa want all leagues cancelled and Spain has cancelled their league now ?

Think that was their Medical Adviser saying that rather than FIFA policy or direction.  He'll be sacked by the weekend 😉

29 minutes ago, ScottBF2 said:

I think the one thing we can all agree on is that he's powderpuff as fuck. A useless patsy who we need shot of ASAP.

He will stand or fall on this for me . Park maybe left standing but this is Robertson's moment of truth 

Hopefully we bugged the place 

Throughout all of this Coronavirus football lockdown ding dong I have still yet to hear anyone say why we can’t finish the leagues based on standings with no champion, promotion or relegation.

Not one person involved or any media lapdog say why it’s not allowed. 

People dying and these embarrassing bastards still trying to push false narratives.

I have always thought the most corrupt sports in the world were boxing, horse racing and cycling but football is annihilating them all.

Shameful times than will never be forgotten.

Proxies can be cancelled at any time. If you turn up to the meeting then how you vote at that time supersedes any proxy. Nothing more than scaremongering.

Do they not realise that financially speaking an independent inquiry, will be by a factor 10, cheaper than court proceedings.

The only conclusion that can be reached is that they are desperate to cover up what they know to be wrongdoing.

On another note all clubs (including us) with a representative on the board should not have a vote on May 12. There could not be a clearer conflict of interest.

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He will stand or fall on this for me . Park maybe left standing but this is Robertson's moment of truth 

Hopefully we bugged the place 

I am hoping they do have some audio evidence as this can’t be shredded.

Yesterday, an open letter instructing clubs to reject calls for expensive investigations (but not called an investigation) into those behind sending the letter.

Today, media puppets given story instructing clubs to send in proxies to kill off egm before it takes place, and also prepping enough people about the story so no one is surprised about it.

So a rigged vote to deny an investigation into a rigged vote, then.

So our hope is that with the precedent of changing votes, we have enough evidence to blast through the media-induced stupor and the general acceptance that corruption is acceptable in Scotland and enough voices are heard in the media against this cabal that clubs change their proxies and demand truth and clarity to rip out this den of thieves.

Archived