Hagi Signs on a Permanent Deal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dummiesoot said:

He is right, it is a pathetic comment. Stewart is a wanker, but after watching Kris Boyd's interview the other day and have people close to me commit suicide, the comment is shameful.

It was clearly a joke, the guy obviously doesn't expect/want stewart to kill himself because of us signing a player.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Honestly, under normal circumstances, I’d have Aribo sat behind Jimmy Bell and Kent sat Behind Michael Beale.

Kent's a great player just needs to stick to what he is good at.

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Unlike most deals, we’ve had a “try-before-you-buy” option and the boy looks like the real deal.

Good player, good investment, it’s a Yes for me.

Still need a complete bastard to run that midfield imo

Said this for months now, we need a Souness  type who will take no shite from anyone, can you imagine broony trying to swan about the pitch wae Souness playing, no chance.

4 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Really can't see stevie playing that way but could be an option in some games.

I cant see it either , Gerrard is fixated in trying to play like Klopp's side..

Trouble is we dont have Mane, Firmino and Salah up front

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

Kent's a great player just needs to stick to what he is good at.

Ryan Kent, in our system, is required to score  around 20 goals in a season and 15 odd assists.

That’s with a 30-40 goal season from Morelos still in team and i reckon he’ll leave.

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

Said this for months now, we need a Souness  type who will take no shite from anyone, can you imagine broony trying to swan about the pitch wae Souness playing, no chance.

Can you imagine a Souness type playing in a Rangers Jersey now ,would be banned for the season by November 

Watched a video last week ,might have been on here ,forgot how hard and dirty he was 

Don’t think even from those days Iv saw a player that was so classy and pure filthy in the same body 

1 minute ago, southcoastbear said:

I cant see it either , Gerrard is fixated in trying to play like Klopp's side..

Trouble is we dont have Mane, Firmino and Salah up front

Read back this thread we have better , unbelievable the improvement in these players since the league stopped 

Just now, Cedrick said:

Read back this thread we have better , unbelievable the improvement in these players since the league stopped 

Yeah that's a fair point but we were a good side first half of the season. Did we punch above our weight or is that really us and Dubai was a disaster?

39 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

By your reckoning Genk are letting a player go for £4 million when they can get at least £20 million in 12 months time - like I said :snapoutofit:

Stranger things have happened. This is football, after all. Also... didnt say that they CAN get 20 mill though, did I? Nothing is certain in this game. No cunt would predict that VVD would be the most expensive CB in history when he was playing up here, would they?

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Yeah that's a fair point but we were a good side first half of the season. Did we punch above our weight or is that really us and Dubai was a disaster?

I’ve no idea mate how we can go from first half of the season to the second half , baffling , like 2 different teams 

16 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

He is right, it is a pathetic comment. Stewart is a wanker, but after watching Kris Boyd's interview the other day and have people close to me commit suicide, the comment is shameful.

The comment was about stewart no one else mate.

28 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Same top 4 couldn’t break anybody down second half this season , why ? Coz the player you single out was off the boil due the the hounding he took after parkheed , buff plays Rangers play simple as that 

Or 

He digs us out the shit when we ain’t playing well ,evident a few times early on in the season and when he went off the the boil he wasn’t able to dig the team out the shit when we needed it begining of the year 

hopefully the wee man stays ,another year under his belt and he’s going to be even better 

13 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

The fathers advice at the club has improved since the Dean Windass stuff anyway :lol:

Hopefully we ignore Lewis Ferguson’s dads (and uncles) advice too 😀🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Archived