5 Home Games = £25 Voucher?

BEE

12 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Don't be ridiculous

You realise loads of premier league clubs have genuine waiting lists for ST's that are years long and then you have the likes of Leeds in the championship who have a large support

Not to mention Millwall the pride of England 

Used to have occasional use of a Fulham season ticket a few years back. You walk through a park with away fans to get to the stadium from where the pubs are. The Stoke , Man utd and Newcastle fans stood out to me. The Stoke fans were mental in a good way

👍

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

surely the fair thing would e for the club to offer cup games to  this seasons ST holders for free next season?

What if one or more of the cup games was an Old Firm at Ibrox?  The loss in revenue would be millions.  

38 minutes ago, TMB said:

What if one or more of the cup games was an Old Firm at Ibrox?  The loss in revenue would be millions.  

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if there was small print for the cup game that said cat C-type matches only or something. 

Could be wrong though, just being cynical. 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No more than it would be any other team. They shouldn’t be able to charge regular old firm game prices.

Rangers do charge more for an Old Firm game. celtic do the same.  People pay it so I doubt the ticket price for an Old Form cup game will come down anything soon.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Rangers do charge more for an Old Firm game. celtic do the same.  People pay it so I doubt the ticket price for an Old Form cup game will come down anything soon.

I know but the final tickets are less than £52, surely you canny charge more for a quarter final at most than you would for a final.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I know but the final tickets are less than £52, surely you canny charge more for a quarter final at most than you would for a final.

Was 40 quid iirc the day we drew with them 2 2 in 2010 or 11 in a Scottish cup tie. They won the replay. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Have to assume so mate

I Dono how that will generate any money in Scotland only us and them people will watch and even then England and Europe are nowhere near as interested as wee think they are , hows Hamilton v ross county behind closed doors generating any money at all without punters thru the gate 

18 minutes ago, BEE said:

Even more pissed off with this now the filth are giving refunds.

After they had it confirmed they were getting access to the CL cash cow and twice as much from the spfl final payout than we did.  Easy to be generous when the beneficiary of corruption.

Slightly off topic but what’s the set up for refunds on away tickets? I have a st mirren ticket sitting there. I don’t mind our club keeping my cash but am I fuck happy at st mirren keeping it. 

16 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

They can afford to do it, we can't. 

The majority wouldn’t take it, the gesture would be appreciated.

Archived