In recent times vs the taigs

RFC55

Has to be Lovenkrands in the 2002 cup final or Miller 2009. Probably the former seeing as the goals were a bit better.

Overall Kenny Miller was the greatest hammer of the mhanks of the last 20 years, probably since McCoist. Would never have thought I'd have said that.

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Has to be Lovenkrands in the 2002 cup final or Miller 2009. Probably the former seeing as the goals were a bit better.

Overall Kenny Miller was the greatest hammer of the mhanks of the last 20 years, probably since McCoist. Would never have thought I'd have said that.

Definitely     Kenny Miller  overall     nobody comes close to his goals tally in that period    

Kenny Miller just had an incredible knack of taking any half chance against them. Don’t remember him missing any obvious sitters. 

de Boer did well as a false 9 against them. 

Lovenkrands had a season where about half his goals came against the taigs 

The Cousin game stands out. Don’t think anyone expected him to start and then he scored that goal. 

If Alfie had just scored even one of his chances in the league cup final id have went for that though. Created so many chances for himself, won a penalty and got a man sent off. 

28 minutes ago, Paulbrian11 said:

Can’t believe Alfie is even being mentioned in this thread tbh

I even said at the start it's about them being ragdolled not the goals. Cousin vs them was utterly sublime one of the best all round performances of any Rangers striker ive witnessed 

But the wee man also flings them about like empty trackies. He was superb the 1 0 Ryan jack game 

23 minutes ago, Paulbrian11 said:

Can’t believe Alfie is even being mentioned in this thread tbh

Unbelievable really. He has had good moments. But our main striker not scoring in 12 games again them is shocking.

Archived