Squad Ins and Outs Discussion

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Allan Campbell(I think) his name is from Motherwell he's another midfielder that would improve us

No he wouldn't.

5 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I don't think there is much that would make us better tbf but we need to get back to the days of picking up the best talent from within the league. 

All we've done in recent years (past nine) is mostly sign the best talent from the league and we've won fuck-all. They're shite. 90% of them.

3 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Question marks about how Turnbull will recover from his injury. But pre injury Turnbull is on a different level to Ferguson. 

Definitely too many questions about Turnbull post injury.

I think too big a risk to take for us, as no doubt knowing our luck he would break down again. 

6 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Definitely too many questions about Turnbull post injury.

I think too big a risk to take for us, as no doubt knowing our luck he would break down again. 

Agreed. The Athletic were saying celtic are monitoring the situation. They’re still keen but want to see how he responds post injury. Suspect he’ll end up there, maybe January or next Summer 

6 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Agreed. The Athletic were saying celtic are monitoring the situation. They’re still keen but want to see how he responds post injury. Suspect he’ll end up there, maybe January or next Summer 

He's rabid. He'll go there in a heartbeat given the chance.

That Alhassan video makes him look good, but honestly, look at the midfielders and defenders in that video (more specifically the standard of them) they don't go near him, they just stand off.

He wouldn't get away with that in Scotland, he'd be clattered and marked and ruined as a player. Bad feeling he'd just be a waste of money, especially as he's young too (he won't kick on the way he should with us)

13 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Sure the tims will have 1st dibs on him after the way his transfer to them happened before. 

Archived