PL season to restart 19th june

GOAT

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Did Rangers vote to end the season or did you read that in the papers because I've also read two clubs didn't vote for it?

I certainly haven't heard it come directly from Rangers unless I missed something.

Rangers voted for it. 

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

How do clubs pay them without income? 

Some clubs wouldnt bother offering the short extensions. Us and the scum, probably more, and still have squad depth happy to play out the season. As we move down the league the salaries are less. Clubs could try to negotiate contracts on lower pay rates. Players can earn something or nothing, get a pre season and facilities of train alone in a park. 

The spfl have had reserves for years, advances could be made. Fans wouldnt need to have been refunded for missed games if broadcasters streamed it and they got it for free. Some clubs might need to dip into this seasons ST money. Options are there, theres likely more.

Or just say naw.

What does that have to do with what leagues are doing in August regards testing? 

It means you didn't know how severe it was at the time and you have no idea what August will look like either.

Come August, do you think we play behind closed doors or fill stadiums. The answer is BCD because we will no put fans at risk. So you think we should put players at risk without testing them?

Just now, bluenoz said:

Did Rangers vote to end the season or did you read that in the papers because I've also read two clubs didn't vote for it?

I certainly haven't heard it come directly from Rangers unless I missed something.

I didn't want a statement straight after the taigs were gifted the title as it would have only been slated. However I'd like to hear from the club now.

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So Rangers voted to end the season despite being opposed to ending the season? Guess the board were found wanting after all. 

I take it back....you are thick.....you make out as if  the previous 4 weeks never happened....I'm sorry but you are just showing yourself up here .....not as being a tim lover but simply by being a grade A areshole....I'm out

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I take it back....you are thick.....you make out as if  the previous 4 weeks never happened....I'm sorry but you are just showing yourself up here .....not as being a tim lover but simply by being a grade A areshole....I'm out

The last four weeks absolutely did happen, none of that meant Rangers had to agree to ending the season if it was that simple to get back playing again. 

Unless unanimous now means something different. 

You obviously believe everything Doncaster and the spfl say. It's not like they haven't lied before... I can also find you material that says two clubs voted against it. however, that could also be bullshit.

Rangers, to my knowledge have never publicly said they voted to end the season.

Nope, can't give you an apology for that.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The last four weeks absolutely did happen, none of that meant Rangers had to agree to ending the season if it was that simple to get back playing again. 

Ok I said I was out but here goes....what part of that it was blatantly obvious that we did not have the backing from the rest of the spfl to continue a no vote....it was now the 22nd of may.....when we most likely and reluctantly had to admit that ending the season was never going to happen.....those are the facts but you twist it like we were all for it which is bollocks and you know it

You obviously believe everything Doncaster and the spfl say. It's not like they haven't lied before... I can also find you material that says two clubs voted against it. however, that could also be bullshit.

Rangers, to my knowledge have never publicly said they voted to end the season.

Nope, can't give you an apology for that.

So the SPFL lied that it was unanimous and Rangers have just sat on their hands and not said anything about it? 

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Ok I said I was out but here goes....what part of that it was blatantly obvious that we did not have the backing from the rest of the spfl to continue a no vote....it was now the 22nd of may.....when we most likely and reluctantly had to admit that ending the season was never going to happen.....those are the facts but you twist it like we were all for it which is bollocks and you know it

So because other clubs voted yes, we just followed the crowd? Cmon to fuck. 

'we won't be found wanting' unless folk don't agree with us then we'll flip flop

Just now, The Dude said:

So the SPFL lied that it was unanimous and Rangers have just sat on their hands and not said anything about it? 

I think Rangers are purposefully (and rightfully so) remaining quiet until they see the outcome of reconstruction however many attempts that may take.

Just saw this, for what its worth...

Cammy Bell

"I am a realist and have to concede the league due to our own failures to maintain the momentum, but you cannot justify such a prompt finish now the EPL is returning, and people are going to lose their jobs thanks to the SPFL. I don’t know how these people sleep at night."

I think Rangers are purposefully (and rightfully so) remaining quiet until they see the outcome of reconstruction however many attempts that may take.

So Rangers have allowed the SPFL's lie to go unchecked, bringing the season to an end, on the off-chance there's something nice in the reconstruction plans we're opposed to?

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So because other clubs voted yes, we just followed the crowd? Cmon to fuck. 

'we won't be found wanting' unless folk don't agree with us then we'll flip flop

Why the fuck did we put our on resolution forward if we were hell bent on not completing the season....is it really that difficult to understand that when we have agreed to end the season it was in a "check mate scenario " by simply saying no would achieve nothing.....please tell me you understand that dude....if you don't then seriously I give up

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So Rangers have allowed the SPFL's lie to go unchecked, bringing the season to an end, on the off-chance there's something nice in the reconstruction plans we're opposed to?

I did not say that. Rangers vote wouldn't have changed the outcome. 

Aye it would have m8....it would have kept the dude happy....I wish now we had of voted no....the fud wouldn't be in here tonight if we had of done....

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Why the fuck did we put our on resolution forward if we were hell bent on not completing the season....is it really that difficult to understand that when we have agreed to end the season it was in a "check mate scenario " by simply saying no would achieve nothing.....please tell me you understand that dude....if you don't then seriously I give up

Saying no would've shown the club were sticking to their principles. Rangers agreed there was no way to get the season ended. AFAIK, there wasn't even an alternative proposal put forward by the club as to how the season could be finished.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

You said earlier that two clubs were against it. If Rangers were a third, it may well have changed the outcome, unless it actually was unanimous.

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Aye it would have m8....it would have kept the dude happy....I wish now we had of voted no....the fud wouldn't be in here tonight if we had of done....

Aye, I've bided my time for a couple of weeks since it happened to come on here. :boughy:

Just now, The Dude said:

You said earlier that two clubs were against it. If Rangers were a third, it may well have changed the outcome, unless it actually was unanimous.

Obviously I meant Rangers to be one of them but you already know that.

You can believe the spfl verbatim if you like. I will question it based on numerous other lies they have told and wait until I hear it from Rangers.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Obviously I meant Rangers to be one of them but you already know that.

You can believe the spfl verbatim if you like. I will question it based on numerous other lies they have told and wait until I hear it from Rangers.

I'm basing it on the SPFL's statement and Rangers' lack of any rebuttal of the claim it was unanimous. I find it incredible that the club would remain silent if the SPFL lied about it being unanimous and pushed it through while we opposed it.

The idea that two clubs opposed it, the SPFL pushed it through and Rangers have said absolutely nothing is even more ridiculous.

Archived