Project 2022

Funded through normal channels and land sales, I assume.

Not sure about planning permission. Had a look at the GCC planning portal and couldn't see anything, so I assume not.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

I’d rather just spend the money on the squad tbh. 

This is what gets me - we literally scrape by but now they plan a full scale transformation of the area. 

or is it bullshit to sell ST’s again? 

Ibrox as is is dated and a little weather beaten. Anything is an improvement, as 75% of stadium is nearly 40 years old.

Wish I could click my Fingers and those screens are moved to hanging from Copland and Broamloan, replaced with seats.

This would easily take capacity up 3000, would then shift beggers into small corner of Main Stand or top left corner of Broamloan, out of site out of Mind.

Financially im sure, the funds can be generated, permisions from SELIK SNP City council is another matter.

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Mate Ibrox needs modernised. The more that gets spent around the area the more will be brought in through the years

We need to win the league first and foremost before anything, after we do that be my guest.

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

We need to win the league first and foremost before anything, after we do that be my guest.

Spunk 30 million don’t win the league, gerrards gone, half the players are gone and Ibrox looks the same?

Not for me, that squad is more than capable of winning the league with a few additions.

On 10/06/2020 at 18:01, Blacky Bear said:

Ibrox as is is dated and a little weather beaten. Anything is an improvement, as 75% of stadium is nearly 40 years old.

Wish I could click my Fingers and those screens are moved to hanging from Copland and Broamloan, replaced with seats.

This would easily take capacity up 3000, would then shift beggers into small corner of Main Stand or top left corner of Broamloan, out of site out of Mind.

Financially im sure, the funds can be generated, permisions from SELIK SNP City council is another matter.

When the corners were "filled in" I was extremely disappointed how few seats were put in both corners,  they could have easily put in a lot more , 

James Bisgrove free interview on H&H expands on a lot of the Project 2022 stuff and all sounds very impressive.

Love the idea of the new Edminston House showing away games. 👍🏻

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Heard a bit more about this on Friday..

We have an agreement with the guy who organised TITP for the Concert venue..

Could be very good side revenue generator for us if it’s done right. 

1300 bears for an away game showing v the filth will be class.

Wee earner for the club as well.

£30 a ticket with a pint and a pie plus and appearance by Marvin Andrews. 😂

Archived