Premiership Fixtures 2020/2021

G.E.C.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Releasing the fixture list now.....

..... is what celtic have been agitating for over the last month or so, no surprise if you take this in to account...

1 hour ago, LV said:

Think we would be lucky to get 5000 with the current 2m distancing.

Think you could get 13000 ish. Every second row empty. Every 2nd seat in open rows = about 25% allowed . Not sure 2m is enforced if sitting side by side not facing each other

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Why do we have two Friday night home games?

You just checking the days with the dates yourself mate or is there a fixture list out with the days of the games to ? I’ve just saw the dates fixture list 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Find it strange mate, if it was away games, sure.

But with VST I thought all home games would be Sat unless moved to Sunday for European games. 

Both will be moved to Sunday if we make the EL group stages anyway.

Aye, it’s weird, last Friday home league game was the second championship season iirc.

Ross County not before then mate?

How can we possibly be asked to play qualifiers alongside last years Europa League it’s mental, long shot I know but if we won the Europa we’d automatically qualify for the champions league so how can we be asked to play EL qualifiers? if anything we should be getting a bye straight into the groups 

Actually caught myself thinking that’s not so bad the first 3 months apart from Dundee Utd which might have a bit bite the rest of the fixtures are against shite , “that’s not so bad” , we’ve fucking payed for them 

2 hours ago, Nk89 said:

So we have to go to aberdeen , motherwell, hibs, and livi twice before the split? And they got to all of said teams once?  If that became the top 6 we should finish the league with 5 home games n them 5 away!!

Fucking hell. Thats a bigger fix than the scum game being matchday11.

41 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Fucking hell. Thats a bigger fix than the scum game being matchday11.

Dunno about the last five games patter, but iirc they had to go to us, Aberdeen, Motherwell and Livi twice before the split whereas we done it once.

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Dunno about the last five games patter, but iirc they had to go to us, Aberdeen, Motherwell and Livi twice before the split whereas we done it once.

What do you mean last 5 games patter?

If top 6 is us, them, sheep, motherwell, Hivs and Livi we'll have played each away twice pre split. The scum won't have played any of them twice away.

We'd face a 3rd away, they'll face only a 2nd away and an extra home in some of the last 5.

Crazy level of randomness, almost like fixtures were selected that way.

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We got Sheep, Hibs, Livi, Motherwell and taigs 2/3 home last season...

I'd say the above plus the OF are a good bet for top 6. Perhaps less so Hivs if they cut back.

Chances of us playing all 5 twice away already, and scum playing all 5 only once away are pretty slim I'd have thought. 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What do you mean last 5 games patter?

If top 6 is us, them, sheep, motherwell, Hivs and Livi we'll have played each away twice pre split. The scum won't have played any of them twice away.

We'd face a 3rd away, they'll face only a 2nd away and an extra home in some of the last 5.

Crazy level of randomness, almost like fixtures were selected that way.

Read it wrong originally and meant to delete that. 

Archived