Premiership Fixtures 2020/2021

G.E.C.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Has anyone watched a match through rtv on there phone? What's the quality like I don't have a laptop or computer. So if it's hopeless I'll need to spend cash on a PC before the first home game

I'm sure you can cast to your TV  from the app on your phone.

Quality always seemed ok to me

On 06/07/2020 at 22:44, gmcf said:

I'm thinking solely on ourselves - I've not seen the tarriers fixture list . Outwith January , we have decent runs of games where we should expect victories - I know that's not always the case , but that'll be down to us and how we perform . 

When I said where we are at the split , if we are going head to head with the tarriers with little in it ,  it should be to our benefit that we are at home three times , while they'll be away three times . Again , that doesn't always work out , but it should be to our benefit . 

Like I say it's all ifs and but , particularly the amount of games played in empty stadiums and I think fans are underestimating the nullifying effect that is going to have in games . 

Winning our games .and  It’s all irrelevant 

Working out permutations is just ridiculous and the work of a paranoid maniac 🤣

Fucking crazy that all other decent leagues in europe are just finishing this season later than scheduled due to a pandemic and here we are in scotland all set to start a new season, fixtures out and a title gifted to the taigs.

One of the quickest leagues to finish a season and one of the quickest to start another.

This all still really doesn't fit right with me.

Cant get up for nxt season after all this corruption that has went on.

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Has anyone watched a match through rtv on there phone? What's the quality like I don't have a laptop or computer. So if it's hopeless I'll need to spend cash on a PC before the first home game

In a nutshell how fucking  ridiculous this all is 

22 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

January tarriers, sheep, hivs and murderwell all away....... 

Is that right? (I never looked). So the last two January's we have been rotten and that is what the schedule randomly gave us?

Something has to be done. From schedule, to refs, compliance officer, to tainted title... It's never ending.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Is that right? (I never looked). So the last two January's we have been rotten and that is what the schedule randomly gave us?

Something has to be done. From schedule, to refs, compliance officer, to tainted title... It's never ending.

The schedule shouldn’t effect us mate the teams are horse manure , agree with the refs tho 👍🏻

48 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

January tarriers, sheep, hivs and murderwell all away....... 

We’re at home to the tarriers in January, and remember our form recently after Xmas when we had the supposed easier run in, we absolutely fucked it after doing so well throughout December 

9 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Sutton trying to downplay the fixture list by saying 'who cares."

Well, obviously his team care enough to make sure it wasn't random.

Anyone playing down the fixture list is playing down the fact it has been loaded favourably towards the scum.  Its unsurprisingly Sutton does.  He actually glosses over the part about the split creating a significant imbalance with the scheduling and differing advantages/ disadvantages this causes.

I'd agree that its up to us to deal with it, but the idea its not rigged, doesn't matter, or it should just come down beating who you're told to play spectacularly misses the point. In this instance (especially given we've seen the importance of being ahead in case a league is terminated early) I sense its the standard view only of tarriers, Rangers haters, and weapons in our own support.

6 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

We’re at home to the tarriers in January, and remember our form recently after Xmas when we had the supposed easier run in, we absolutely fucked it after doing so well throughout December 

We were in good form going into the winter break. I'm going to be positive and hope it'll be the same form this season and the lack of winter shut down works in our favour.

Come the split we will have played all the potential top 6 twice away from home.

In theory we should then have 5 home games post split but that would give us an imbalance in overall home V away games. In order to rectify that we will be sent away for the third time to 2 of those venues. It surely won't be the Tim's , but given our first game of the season is BCD at pittodrie and them losing out on the income for that, you can bet your bottom dollar we will go there for a third time. That leaves another 3rd away fixture which no doubt will be Easter Road. 

The "random" SPFL computer model is loaded with a projected top 6 and bottom 6 which works on the basis that the promoted team from the championship will finish in the bottom six . I'm sure we fucked up that projection when we came back up and ended up going away 3 times that season ( could be wrong).

Dundee Utd (should they actually come up or Hearts if they take over DU's fixtures) finishing in the top 6 could upset their "cunning plan".

Just realised the flip side of my previous post is that celtic are scheduled to play the other top 6 sides once away from home pre split leaving them 5 away games post split.

As that also won't happen they will have to play at home for a third time against 2 teams post split.

Aberdeen and Hibe anyone?

I should say for this to happen the top 6 split would have to be Us, them, Aberdeen, Hibs, Motherwell and Livingston. 

1 hour ago, Brackley said:

Come the split we will have played all the potential top 6 twice away from home.

In theory we should then have 5 home games post split but that would give us an imbalance in overall home V away games. In order to rectify that we will be sent away for the third time to 2 of those venues. It surely won't be the Tim's , but given our first game of the season is BCD at pittodrie and them losing out on the income for that, you can bet your bottom dollar we will go there for a third time. That leaves another 3rd away fixture which no doubt will be Easter Road. 

The "random" SPFL computer model is loaded with a projected top 6 and bottom 6 which works on the basis that the promoted team from the championship will finish in the bottom six . I'm sure we fucked up that projection when we came back up and ended up going away 3 times that season ( could be wrong).

Dundee Utd (should they actually come up or Hearts if they take over DU's fixtures) finishing in the top 6 could upset their "cunning plan".

Highlighted a couple of days ago 👍

47 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Highlighted a couple of days ago 👍

I hadn't noticed the flip side though where potentially they might only have to go away once to Aberdeen and Hibs. 

Find it hard to believe that a random computer programme would have us away twice to all the other projected  "top 6" and they are away once to the same teams.

I know we have to face all the teams in the league at some point to complete the 38 games but it's hardly random that in those 38 games we could be away to Aberdeen and Hibs three times whilst they are at home three times to Aberdeen and Hibs. 

Looks like Liewell was in charge of the random number generator.

Tbf I've always been of the belief that steam rolling them at Ibrox/the midden right before the break the last 2 years has played a part in our dip in form. I would have preferred to have one or two league games after those OF games before the winter break.

2 hours ago, Brackley said:

I hadn't noticed the flip side though where potentially they might only have to go away once to Aberdeen and Hibs. 

Find it hard to believe that a random computer programme would have us away twice to all the other projected  "top 6" and they are away once to the same teams.

I know we have to face all the teams in the league at some point to complete the 38 games but it's hardly random that in those 38 games we could be away to Aberdeen and Hibs three times whilst they are at home three times to Aberdeen and Hibs. 

Looks like Liewell was in charge of the random number generator.

Yip.  The top 6 teams by points were the scum, us, motherwell, sheep, livi and hivs.

Simplifying it, we will play all of them twice away by the split, none of them home twice. The scum play none twice away, all of them home twice.

The scum tie will obviously be at ibrox. But if those other teams make the top 6 as is likely then we will play 2 of them a 3rd time away from home, whilst the scum play tgem a 3rd time at home.

Its as rigged as it can be based on making one team play more away fixtures against the previous season's top teams whilst another plays them more at home. Based on last season's points finish, it literally is as rigged as it could possibly be as all 4 of the top 6 outside the OF are in the 'wrong' side of the draw for us.

Archived