Rangers tv app?

6superbarry6

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Anybody know how to get this on the tv? got it on my phone and laptop and redeemed my voucher but can’t find the app to put it on tv. 

Have you downloaded the RTV app.

If so, there is a cast button that will allow you to share toa smart TV or via a chrome cast.

2 minutes ago, Ace said:

Have you downloaded the RTV app.

If so, there is a cast button that will allow you to share toa smart TV or via a chrome cast.

Aye mate I’ve got the app on my phone but was looking to download the app straight into tv but can’t find it, if I can cast it on to tv tho then all good, cheers. 

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Anybody know how to get this on the tv? got it on my phone and laptop and redeemed my voucher but can’t find the app to put it on tv. 

I bought a wire aff amazon. To put from laptopbto tv. Hold on il check what it's called. 

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Aye mate I’ve got an HDMI was just wondering  if could get the app direct onto the telly so save any fannying about 

Tbh, the whole cast to TV thing is a piece of piss, I've never had an issue and my picture quality is fine.

9 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I’ve always had issues casting RTV. Much easier with HDMI. Night and day.

From laptop? Tomorrow will be first time I’m trying it.

3 hours ago, BEE said:

From laptop? Tomorrow will be first time I’m trying it.

Yes mate. Bit jittery when I did it for qualifiers last year casting from my MacBook to TV through both Apple TV. Although for some reason casting from my phone was a bit clearer.

Using the HDMI cable though turned out far better quality wise, although I had to go out and buy an adaptor for it for my Mac.

9 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yes mate. Bit jittery when I did it for qualifiers last year casting from my MacBook to TV through both Apple TV. Although for some reason casting from my phone was a bit clearer.

Using the HDMI cable though turned out far better quality wise, although I had to go out and buy an adaptor for it for my Mac.

Cheers mate I’m going to try casting from phone to chromecast but I’ll have laptop on standby.

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

App downloaded onto the phone so I'll just fire it on the TV from there.

Bet we catch the last ten mins!

8 minutes ago, BEE said:

Cheers mate I’m going to try casting from phone to chromecast but I’ll have laptop on standby.

Bet we catch the last ten mins!

End up watching it on a waens vtrech laptop 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

End up watching it on a waens vtrech laptop 😂😂😂

I had to watch the first half of Thursday game on kids Amazon Fire tablet as got stuck in traffic :lol: Ios app seems buggy as fuck, got it working but glad got laptop as backup.

Shame you cannot download the app onto AppleTV.

Slightly different question, Just wondering is the Rangers TV website going to be re-designed to follow the much simpler interface of the actual new website and maybe be better integrated into it.

I do hope the club considers keeping the high standards they have set going forward in regards to the match-day experience from home, It really felt like i was watching a major provider for the game. Even if they have to replace some aspects our in-house media members.

Archived