Keep Winning

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Alot harder that it sounds however if we can stay ahead for next 7/8 weeks lets see how they cope.

Fuckers haven’t had a bit of pressure on them for years. We passed up the chance to do that January. Apply it now with the stakes what they are and they will fold, starting with their manager. 

Just now, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

SG still needs to do something about our midfield though. 

Why? We've played pre season, a European tie against an excellent team and won our first two league matches playing the midfield everyone moans about. If it ain't broke...

Just now, Pure_Quality said:

Why? We've played pre season, a European tie against an excellent team and won our first two league matches playing the midfield everyone moans about. If it ain't broke...

We've spent 50k on that midfield and it shows, it's the one area of the side that we've been lacking in since we came back up. 

1 minute ago, Pure_Quality said:

In the last four games, it's clear that the same issues from last season are still there.

Lack of drive and bite in midfield.

3 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

We need strengthening its imo our weakest area of the pitch. I'd like to see another creative type coming in and offering a different option. 

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Dynamic number 8 needed desperately if we want silverware

Hard to see where the goals are coming from in that area if we're persisting with playing a combination of Davis/Kamara/Jack every game. 

Some games it's needed but 90% of the time we're playing against sides that are packed in their own half. 

I’m probably not alone in this view and I don’t want it to come across as a negative but I just think playing with no fans for the time being will actually suit us, especially at Ibrox. That’s no a dig on a good day I just think it’s the reality of our team. We know we can play football but crumble under pressure. With no fans we the players will be allowed to be patient and  build play. 

6/6 points so far, let’s keep it going and see how it places us come the game at their midden. 

We’ve never really had them under genuine pressure. 

It’s always been level or with a game in hand or something (other than very short spells). Need to hold our nerve and keep winning, let’s see what their made of. 

Beyond their first 11, they didn’t look particularly strong from the bench today. 

Biggest difference is the goals from Christie, Nae neck and McGregor. If we can do something similar we could be on to something here...

Hope the gaffer tells his team tomorrow morning forget celtics result focus on ourselves.

Like the team David weir was captain of the night the scum got beat by Inverness. Apparently he told the team in the team hotel its not about them its about what we do now. 

8 minutes ago, CR3 said:

if St Mirren also take a leaf out of Killie's books from the day we could be laughing on Wednesday again but focus on ourselves, good start.

We need to believe they'll win so we must.

I didn't watch there game switched it over at half 5 seen one each wee fist pump and immediately thought about Wednesday.

Archived