Keep Winning

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Pure_Quality said:

Why? We've played pre season, a European tie against an excellent team and won our first two league matches playing the midfield everyone moans about. If it ain't broke...

we have now played 7 games including 2 tough games in france and only conceeded the goal on thurs night defensive form like that will see us through

1 hour ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Moaning? It is an observation...but ok :sarcasm:

I actually wasn't talking about you, so apols if it came across that way. It just annoys me when we're talking about how our midfield are gash but we haven't been beaten yet in the league and every cunt keeps moaning about things. Glass half empty and all that.

3 minutes ago, billscott said:

we have now played 7 games including 2 tough games in france and only conceeded the goal on thurs night defensive form like that will see us through

Nah mate...That goal in Germany was "last season"...We've still not conceded "this" season! lol

If we want to keep winning, we have to keep Morelos for one more season. If it means the clubs investors have to go deep into their pockets again for the time being, so be it.  No-one can rate or assess Itten yet and there is a high probability he can't replace Alfie.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Winning teams never stop adding to their team. It's obvious where our weakness is and if we want to build on our advantage we know what we have to do. 

It's OK to admit we could do with a forward thinking midfielder. 

Sure, no problem with the team evolving and getting better. Our weakness, as you put it, however, has seen us ring 3 goals against a team that parked the bus and beaten a team who we played 6 times last year and won twice. 

You are probably the most negative cunt in the forum when you venture into the Bears Den, but even you with your good eye you can see the progress we're making.

1 minute ago, Pure_Quality said:

Sure, no problem with the team evolving and getting better. Our weakness, as you put it, however, has seen us ring 3 goals against a team that parked the bus and beaten a team who we played 6 times last year and won twice. 

You are probably the most negative cunt in the forum when you venture into the Bears Den, but even you with your good eye you can see the progress we're making.

Do you not agree that we need a midfielder that gives us a bit more drive? 

56 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

I actually wasn't talking about you, so apols if it came across that way. It just annoys me when we're talking about how our midfield are gash but we haven't been beaten yet in the league and every cunt keeps moaning about things. Glass half empty and all that.

We are only 2 games in and indeed we have managed to keep a clean sheet, so far....however, there will always be room for improvement in the midfield. No-one is moaning, as said it is an observation most are seeing. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

A midfield that has let us down badly the last two year are suddenly good enough because reasons. 

It’s all very well beating st mirren 3-0 at ibrox and saying there’s nothing wrong with the midfield, look how well we played. But tougher away games when we need that bit extra, we’re fucked. Jack and kamara are the only real options, arfield I’m unsure of but was pish last season and Davis should just start coaching or something 

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Do you not agree that we need a midfielder that gives us a bit more drive? 

Absolutely, 100%.

But saying we'd be better while people continually moan about the guys who have won us 6 points out of 6 with bloody decent performances annoys me.

1 minute ago, Pure_Quality said:

Absolutely, 100%.

But saying we'd be better while people continually moan about the guys who have won us 6 points out of 6 with bloody decent performances annoys me.

We get away with that midfield on days like today but if we want this league we need better. Agree we should have a day off and be happy with the win tbh, good day for us

17 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

We get away with that midfield on days like today but if we want this league we need better. Agree we should have a day off and be happy with the win tbh, good day for us

My point is, and I'm pretty blootered so might not be making it well, is that the game today and the Aberdeen game we may have lost or drawn last year. Our shite performances were a draw at best and we've had two so far we've won.

40 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If we want to keep winning, we have to keep Morelos for one more season. If it means the clubs investors have to go deep into their pockets again for the time being, so be it.  No-one can rate or assess Itten yet and there is a high probability he can't replace Alfie.

Spot on.  Think Morelos going is a done deal but hope I am wrong.   Looked at his reactions to all three goals today and he certainly doesn’t look like he has lost any passion for us.   Keep Alfie, add a decent midfielder and we are nailed on for55  this season. 

Aye keep winning. We've added goals into our team and this will help us as the season goes on. 

We really need to be in there when it gets to May. lennon is an absolute bottler when faced with a bit of pressure. The teams he played in bottled it in 2003 and 2005 when we turned up and his team bottled in 2011 up against Walter. He doesn't like true pressure and this "10 in a row" pish will only be added pressure. We just need to keep ourselves in the fight.

We're only 2 games in and we probably need another 10 days like this but we really need to make sure we're just there. They go on about them having the know how and they have the experience but they have never in this run had a team take them past the split and into the small hours of the league season. They are as experienced as us in a "title battle".

1 hour ago, Pure_Quality said:

Absolutely, 100%.

Winning 6 points out of 6 is very welcome but it means nothing right now, what matters is if they win us trophies. 

There's plenty to be positive about but you're being a bit over sensitive at people pointing out where we're still lacking 

5 hours ago, simplythebest said:

Winning 6 points out of 6 is very welcome but it means nothing right now, what matters is if they win us trophies. 

There's plenty to be positive about but you're being a bit over sensitive at people pointing out where we're still lacking 

The bit in bold is probably the most hilariously mongo thing anyone has ever said on this forum.. Winning 6 out of 6 means everything ya daft tart, that's how we win leagues.

We're 2 points ahead of the scum after the 2nd round of fixtures.  We might be lacking, in your opinion, but the results and the league table don't lie.  

3 hours ago, Pure_Quality said:

The bit in bold is probably the most hilariously mongo thing anyone has ever said on this forum.. Winning 6 out of 6 means everything ya daft tart, that's how we win leagues.

We're 2 points ahead of the scum after the 2nd round of fixtures.  We might be lacking, in your opinion, but the results and the league table don't lie.  

Know you probably need to sober up but it’s very clear what I meant, its far too early in the season 

Archived