Forfeit game! Points deduction.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Possibly.

I don't think there is any justification to retrospectively make up the rules after the offence, which for me is what is key in all of this.

I'm certain if it was one of our players who had done this rather than Bolingoli then there's no question we would face scrutiny far greater than what celtic are getting, but that's a different matter.

Let's say this had been one of our players, is there anyone on here who would genuinely support the idea of us being docked points because of it? I just can't believe that to be true.

is there anyone on here who would genuinely support the idea of us being docked points using rules made up AFTER the fact?

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bolingoli was ineligible.  2 European precedents where celtic themselves complaint on minor technical infringements.  Precedent when registered players play if ineligible eg suspended.  

No sure about points deduction, but the thing that irks me is this "Scottish football on a yellow card" pish. We done fuck all wrong. A tarrier commits a foul and we're all booked.

Should automatically forfeit games and opposing team gets awarded 3-0 wins, other clubs shouldn’t be at a disadvantage because others can’t control their players 

Posted Images

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Possibly.

I don't think there is any justification to retrospectively make up the rules after the offence, which for me is what is key in all of this.

I'm certain if it was one of our players who had done this rather than Bolingoli then there's no question we would face scrutiny far greater than what celtic are getting, but that's a different matter.

Let's say this had been one of our players, is there anyone on here who would genuinely support the idea of us being docked points because of it? I just can't believe that to be true.

Normally I'd agree with that. But they did it a couple of times with us in 2012 so I'm happy to see the favour returned. 

Fairness and sporting integrity went out the window in 2012 and has rarely been applied since. It's time we benefited from it and not stop and say "that's not right" 

Just now, British_Empire said:

Normally I'd agree with that. But they did it a couple of times with us in 2012 so I'm happy to see the favour returned. 

Fairness and sporting integrity went out the window in 2012 and has rarely been applied since. It's time we benefited from it and not stop and say "that's not right" 

See for me that's what makes us better than them.

I agree with the general point you're making about sporting integrity though.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Does he?

Canny remember him ever doing that tbh, and he gets it tight every time he’s on here because most canny seem to handle a different opinion/the right one.

I think it's him that doesn't allow anyone else to have an opinion as he constantly argues and argues and argues until you lose all interest in the subject.

I would listen to him if he was able to actually open his ears and close his mouth every so often, you know what I mean.

Him getting it tight, is simply a result of his arrogance & his own sense of self-superiority... because he writes a blog.

bornabear likes this
Just now, Swally said:

I think it's him that doesn't allow anyone else to have an opinion as he constantly argues and argues and argues until you lose all interest in the subject.

I would listen to him if he was able to actually open his ears and close his mouth every so often, you know what I mean.

Him getting it tight, is simply a result of his arrogance & his own sense of self-superiority... because he writes a blog.

It’s not.

It’s simply because his opinion is usually unpopular. 

Does he?

Canny remember him ever doing that tbh, and he gets it tight every time he’s on here because most canny seem to handle a different opinion/the right one.

Never once. The only folk on where who mention my "demons" are folk trying to use it as a stick to beat me with because I've made them look like a cunt.

Which just to do again for @MacBoyd's benefit, these "demons" are the fact I suffer from depression and anxiety and have attempted suicide in the past.

How fucking terrible of me to be fairly open about suffering from something which is the single biggest killer of men my age in this country and using what small platform I have to support others struggling with similar.

ForeverAndEver and Real Ranger like this

It’s not.

It’s simply because his opinion is usually unpopular. 

There's that as well, but there are plenty of people on here who have differing opinions who aren't treated as such.

It's not just one thing with him

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

Utter nonsense. Anyone is allowed an opinion. If it's wrong, I'm more than entitled to rip it to shreds with facts.

Far too many cunts LOATHE the fact that I'm quite often right and it fucking tears them up because they think I'm some celtic-loving, SNP voting handwringer.

1 minute ago, Swally said:

There's that as well, but there are plenty of people on here who have differing opinions who aren't treated as such.

Like BP9?

Or WadeWilson

Or TravelingWilbeary?

Or even guys like Chris Graham?

Ever wonder why this place is like an echo chamber with the same wee group of folk posting regularly? Because anyone with a differing opinion is usually hounded until they sack it off.

Redwhiteandblue likes this
5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Never once. The only folk on where who mention my "demons" are folk trying to use it as a stick to beat me with because I've made them look like a cunt.

Which just to do again for @MacBoyd's benefit, these "demons" are the fact I suffer from depression and anxiety and have attempted suicide in the past.

How fucking terrible of me to be fairly open about suffering from something which is the single biggest killer of men my age in this country and using what small platform I have to support others struggling with similar.

Comment was cuntish, a low blow from a fucking  bunnet.

Inigo and The Dude like this
6 minutes ago, Swally said:

Disagree often enough and the tarrier shouts come out, or defending Tarriers being the problem with our support.

The Dude likes this
21 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

See for me that's what makes us better than them.

I agree with the general point you're making about sporting integrity though.

Dignified silence anyone?

17 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Utter nonsense. Anyone is allowed an opinion. If it's wrong, I'm more than entitled to rip it to shreds with facts.

Far too many cunts LOATHE the fact that I'm quite often right and it fucking tears them up because they think I'm some celtic-loving, SNP voting handwringer.

Not when the new nazi law gets through to you.

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Does he?

Aye

18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

how do you know people who you like to make "look like a cunt" don't suffer similar?

Swally likes this
9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Theres plenty still remain on here sadly.

Sorry Chris Graham is still a prick to me, can't even make myself like/listen to  him. The others are good punchbags especially for nazi party support :whistle:

Just now, MacBoyd said:

how do you know people who you like to make "look like a cunt" don't suffer similar?

I cant say Ive ever had a go at someone for mental health problems. Suffering from depression or anxiety doesn't, for example,make you think I get paid to post on here or believe everything is a grand conspiracy.

If anyone wants to tear my opinions apart, have at it.

Having a go at me for suffering from mental health problems is the action of a spineless cunt.

Malvern likes this