let's keep the heed

MacBoyd

both have dropped 2 points. Let's be honest if we win the league it will be in the last game or two.

The people talking about being 11 clear would have been the same ones that said we threw it away if they won their games in hand. 

Defence looks solid. Midfield TWO both need upgraded tbh.

Hagi and Kent have had alot of money spend on them, I believe they will come good but fucking hurry up.

Morelos is done here. The two new strikers have had very poor starts and look slightly scared tbh. We don't need more of that type.

However stay calm, the league only really takes shape after 10 games or so.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It was a shite performance and poor result.

Its not RM unless there's a dramatic over reaction and every player is a cunt and the manager needs sacked. 

I know but another clean sheet, we are at worst level with them.

I get its not the 1 off game that's the worry but still fucking get a grip lads.

Just now, Gaffbear said:

We've no won the first 4 games since 2010 and god knows before that..

We drew not lost at the toughest ground in the league . It happens . Let's move on

yip was a painful watch but we move on. The last time we won the league was 10/11 tho, to completely undermine my own thread...

Just now, gmcf said:

Just a pity we didn't play the first 80 in the manner we did the last 10 . 

I thought we started in a decent tempo. Sadly when we do that and don't score we seem to play our worst stuff the rest of the game.

If it was a one off fair enough but the start of this season been as shite as the end of last , the slow pedestrian football on show the first 3 wins will bite us in the arse more often than not at grounds like today, supporters sick saying we need to move the ball quicker, playing the master of the block on Saturday to 😩

No one is over reacting about this result in a microcosm. We’ve been watching this same game for years now and it’s cost us titles. Gerrard hasn’t learned. Tactically naive, stubborn in game to the point where it’s like he’s a petulant teenager. We need a new midfield or we’ll win nothing again. 

6 minutes ago, SPWF said:

No one is over reacting about this result in a microcosm. We’ve been watching this same game for years now and it’s cost us titles. Gerrard hasn’t learned. Tactically naive, stubborn in game to point where it’s like he’s petulant teenager. We need a new midfield or we’ll win nothing again. 

Yeah of course I get all that and agree with it. We don't win the league with Jack and kamara and I now have concerns upfront tbh. However it is a new season and people have been over the top at a draw on a disgrace pitch against a side who celebrated a 0 0 like winning the champions league.

17 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

We drew not lost at the toughest ground in the league . It happens . Let's move on

Toughest ground in the league....Livingston :lol:

Geez peace for fuck sake.

22 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

both have dropped 2 points. Let's be honest if we win the league it will be in the last game or two.

The people talking about being 11 clear would have been the same ones that said we threw it away if they won their games in hand. 

Defence looks solid. Midfield TWO both need upgraded tbh.

Hagi and Kent have had alot of money spend on them, I believe they will come good but fucking hurry up.

Morelos is done here. The two new strikers have had very poor starts and look slightly scared tbh. We don't need more of that type.

However stay calm, the league only really takes shape after 10 games or so.

Fuck me 🙈🤣

19 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

It’ll happen again though. We all know that 

People would be able to keep the head if they hadn’t built themselves up for a fall cause we won our first three games. 

We’ve played the exact same way as last season and it’ll all end in tears again. We’re always going to drop points until there’s a change in management. I can’t believe after last season we’ve still failed to try something different. Even in pre season we were still playing Hagi RW and 4-3-3 😂

Archived