Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

22 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Absolutely loved this new top, was begrudgingly going to pay the £75 for it, the replica is the same as last year's home top in the sense it looks a lot shitter compared to the pro so essentially pushing people to go for that.

Sports direct are doing the pro top for £90 with a frasers plus whatever that is.

Get it for birthdays, fathers day like the the rest of us bro.......

13 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

To be fair I feel an absolute fraud contemplating buying a XXXL pro top 😂 hows that even a thing.

Fs. 

1 hour ago, RealWorldRich said:

the 23/24 season home shirt is a tenner on the Castore website.  Not sure if that's normal for end of season but seems like a decent bargain to me.  Ordered one for my weekly game of fives.

No one wants a losers kit. They go to next to nothing when the leagues done

By pure chance this morning walking by a small sports shop advertising original 1998 kids kits.

Popped in got my youngest grandson a 12-18 months for £30.00. Original nike hanger the lot.

Just paid 55.00 for his away yesterday, same for oldest Grandson and along with same and Goalie strip for granddaughter. So just under 300.00 for 4 strips with3 looking washed oot grey with only the granddaughter badges embroidered. The original nike is actually badge and tick woven into top and shorts.

Castore are really a bunch of shite.

1 hour ago, Blacky Bear said:

By pure chance this morning walking by a small sports shop advertising original 1998 kids kits.

Popped in got my youngest grandson a 12-18 months for £30.00. Original nike hanger the lot.

Just paid 55.00 for his away yesterday, same for oldest Grandson and along with same and Goalie strip for granddaughter. So just under 300.00 for 4 strips with3 looking washed oot grey with only the granddaughter badges embroidered. The original nike is actually badge and tick woven into top and shorts.

Castore are really a bunch of shite.

Dhgate kits are everywhere so need to be careful 

Once again Castore fail to cope with demand

Online Store not all items in stock or advertised, Shop in Ayr has hardly anything for juniors

No junior away shorts on sale - Only white alternative ones available at £33 online

Year 5 with Castore and still honking - Kids want the full strip at launch

Abit like Bisgrove - Wish they would F off aswell