Cullens arse collapsed big time....MVG threw an absolute binging leg to stay in the match only for Cullen to throw every bit as bad....the less said about the last leg the better....disappointed for Cullen, to play so well for five and a half sets to lose that way must be gut wrenching 

Just now, ShanksRFC said:

Can't stand either of them but their success probably makes them talk the way they do.

You need to be a certain type of person to be as dominant as they have both been. I think MVG is more sincere though, as unsual as he is. Phil Taylor just loves himself though. Seen an interview today and he was sitting in a custom jacket that said "Phil Taylor - World Champion". Total cunty behaviour. Same as Roger Federer in tennis.

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Who’s the bigger bellend mvg, or the guy that doesn’t do his presser due to sour grapes? 

After playing the game of my life and getting beat I'd probably fuck off aswell. Especially the way MVG is these days after a game, end up lamping the baldy bastart.