UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

16 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

The Bertie Vogts thing has really put them off foreign coaches which is wild. Ever since McLeish left for Birmingham they've picked the "best" SPFL managers who do well in the domestic league rather than managers who will do well in international/european competition.

I actually think there are quite a few coaches out there who would think they could do something with this squad. The SFA wouldn't hire outside their wee box though. If Clarke left tomorrow it would be McInnes, Neilson or Ross.

The it must be a Scottish manager approach is wild. Simply because the candidates are no where near good enough.

Look for a foreign coach with a good track record of qualification to major tournaments. If that isn't available then look for manger with high level experience. 

The issue of course is the SFA is just as stuck in the past as clarke. 

10 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fair enough, booing players for playing for Rangers/Celtic is shite, but Tarriers used to get booed before that :lol: 

Mon to fuck mate,not to the extent Fergie got.
You cannot just cherry pick one of a list of reasons i gave why i couldn't give 2 f**ks.
Then the abuse Barry Ferguson and Allan McGregor got was over the top and only for one reason.
The vast majority of them are Rangers hating bastards and i wish them beat in every match they play.
Honestly do not see this hatred of us changing any time soon,especially with father ted in charge.

2 hours ago, real boydie9 said:

Fuck the jubilee 😠

Half of the republic joined in with the Jubilee Celebrations,and that was a red fuckin neck listening the clowns trying to endear themselves to cunts who couldn't care less.
C'MON THE FUCKIN ARMENIANS.
JUST FUCKIN DO THEM. :UK:

2 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Mon to fuck mate,not to the extent Fergie got.
You cannot just cherry pick one of a list of reasons i gave why i couldn't give 2 f**ks.
Then the abuse Barry Ferguson and Allan McGregor got was over the top and only for one reason.
The vast majority of them are Rangers hating bastards and i wish them beat in every match they play.
Honestly do not see this hatred of us changing any time soon,especially with father ted in charge.

I wasn’t even born :lol:

Been told before about Hay? I think it was getting a start before Jardine and being booed all game for it, chants about getting Jardine on etc.

I don’t like them either

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Been told before about Hay? I think it was getting a start before Jardine and being booed all game for it, chants about getting Jardine on etc.

I don’t like them either

Wembley 5 times supporting Scotland in the 60's 70's and 81,then they spoiled it with pure hatred and the FA decided the home nations wasn't worth the hassle.
I honestly never heard any player getting booed because of the club they played for in dozens of games.

Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

Wembley 5 times supporting Scotland in the 60's 70's and 81,then they spoiled it with pure hatred and the FA decided the home nations wasn't worth the hassle.
I honestly never heard any player getting booed because of the club they played for in dozens of games.

Alright Scott, talking to your boy yesterday.

Can you maybe vouch for me in the verified members bit?

9 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

English media and pundits angry that kids allowed in to the away game v Hungary.

Kids allowed in to Molineux vs Italy. The same media silent. 

Think there's a slight difference in why crowds were banned, look at the Slavia game with us.

8 hours ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Alright Scott, talking to your boy yesterday.

Can you maybe vouch for me in the verified members bit?

Consider it done J :UK:
How's things with the family and yourself?

He was in with the rest of the family Saturday and i heard his sister winding him up,and asking if he was still suffering from ptsd after the bus to Seville.

The sfa must be in a quandary they've got the manager with all the right political leanings for them but football wise him and his set up are a slabbering shambles. Long may he manage their corrupt clique. 

9 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

More or less the same story starting in ‘65 till ‘81, last actual Scotland game I went to was a good result funnily enough, 3-1 against Spain at hampdump but the bams had cottoned on latching themselves onto Scotland for a day oot. The tartan timberland arse flashers had arrived. Spoiled.

10 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I don’t like them either

My old man said Davie Hay and Jimmy Johnstone got booed in the early 70s.

20 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

More or less the same story starting in ‘65 till ‘81, last actual Scotland game I went to was a good result funnily enough, 3-1 against Spain at hampdump but the bams had cottoned on latching themselves onto Scotland for a day oot. The tartan timberland arse flashers had arrived. Spoiled.

1981 mate and John Robertson with a penalty,and was the only match in 5 trips we won.
They really were great trips with a million memories,and actually remember sitting in the same mixed sections all over Wembley and the banter was brilliant.
Stephen Kerr the Conservative and Unionist msp summed it up for me on bbc sotland last wednesday nights debate when he spoke about having 4 children and 3 of them lived in England and had 9 grandkids growing up in England and here we have a shower of nasty bastards willing to man the borders and turn the English homewards to think again.
That was a message i noted for myself 40 years ago.
Think it was 79 and the trannies had decided to walk into the city centre on the underground rail lines and bringing the whole system to a grinding halt,and you could feel the bitterness and bile creeping in from the bare arsed clowns.

29 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

My old man said Davie Hay and Jimmy Johnstone got booed in the early 70s.

Honestly can say i personally never heard any scotland player getting booed whether he played for them or was just dog shite.

5 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

1981 mate and John Robertson with a penalty,and was the only match in 5 trips we won.
They really were great trips with a million memories,and actually remember sitting in the same mixed sections all over Wembley and the banter was brilliant.
Stephen Kerr the Conservative and Unionist msp summed it up for me on bbc sotland last wednesday nights debate when he spoke about having 4 children and 3 of them lived in England and had 9 grandkids growing up in England and here we have a shower of nasty bastards willing to man the borders and turn the English homewards to think again.
That was a message i noted for myself 40 years ago.
Think it was 79 and the trannies had decided to walk into the city centre on the underground rail lines and bringing the whole system to a grinding halt,and you could feel the bitterness and bile creeping in from the bare arsed clowns.

Aye it was ‘79 bud I was there, the underground was cancelled everywhere a lot didn’t make the game. They’ve fucked it up big time, some of them had never left their village until they discovered a way out. It’s worse because they allied themselves with the plastics as you say the bile is there in abundance. 

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Consider it done J :UK:
How's things with the family and yourself?

He was in with the rest of the family Saturday and i heard his sister winding him up,and asking if he was still suffering from ptsd after the bus to Seville.

Cheers mate. 

Aye things are all good thanks.

Heard all about the bus ffs lol they'll never change that lot!

4 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Cheers mate. 

Aye things are all good thanks.

Heard all about the bus ffs lol they'll never change that lot!

No problem J.
Glad i could help.
When you go through your initiation make sure to shave off all your body hair :whistle: ....:mutley:
Good news then.

11 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Have not bothered with football forums for the last few days. I needed a break so I was unaware of this match.

Scotland scudded 3-0. Can't say I am surprrised. Set up to play like Killie and expect Killie like results.

Scotland were dire on Saturday but your Kilmarnock analogy is also dire. Clarke's record with Kilmarnock was exceptional for the SPL. He scudded both us and them a few times  with a squad which was bottom of the table when he took over.

39 minutes ago, don logan said:

Scotland were dire on Saturday but your Kilmarnock analogy is also dire. Clarke's record with Kilmarnock was exceptional for the SPL. He scudded both us and them a few times  with a squad which was bottom of the table when he took over.

Let’s not forget he was pretty reliant on their utterly awful pitch. Wasn’t their away form garbage?