UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

3 minutes ago, Madina said:

Cant believe theres people on here actively cheering a team that's full of taigs and a support that despise us. For all I hate the ROI I'd rather they would have won tonight 

The same taigs who voted in the tories v snp thread mate, lurkers i call them. Never met one of them at Ibrox in my puff.

You know what you're getting with the ROI, contrast that with folk creaming themselves about Scotland getting the win. The same Scotland that's full of taig supporters and a manger that mocked Rangers, oh and a support that actively boos the likes of Ryan Jack and the Queens death. Fck that shit. 

Thing that gets me about this Scotland team is I fucking despise Clarke but somehow we crawl to results at the right time with sometimes turgid shite football. Always want us to win but miss the days where we won and we're actually good to watch. Campaign under Walter then Mccleish is the most I've enjoyed watching us.

8 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

So basically you would rather a team that’s full of taigs and a support that despise us would win🤦

Who do you have issue with apart from McLean? There were more taigs in blue tonight, on international break from the East End (counting Tierney and McGinn) than there were in orange

Just now, Gmajor1991 said:

Who do you have issue with apart from McLean? There were more taigs in blue tonight, on international break from the East End, than there were in orange

Not surprised you prefer a team playing in Green as you love scum tops..

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

3 games like this in a week, Scotland will be fucked come Tuesday.

Tierney and Hickey possibly out, McTominay too.

1 minute ago, Madina said:

You know what you're getting with the ROI, contrast that with folk creaming themselves about Scotland getting the win. The same Scotland that's full of taig supporters and a manger that mocked Rangers, oh and a support that actively boos the likes of Ryan Jack and the Queens death. Fck that shit. 

Fuck me man. A manager that mocked Rangers, actively boo Jack :lol: