Rtv viewing figures

MisterC

6 minutes ago, wully said:

Hesgoal and the likes will have more viewers.

Would he disappointing if that was the case. I know not everyone can afford to pay for the game, there's been times in my life I'd have struggled to pay it but surely those who can afford it wouldn't grudge paying for it 

3 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Would he disappointing if that was the case. I know not everyone can afford to pay for the game, there's been times in my life I'd have struggled to pay it but surely those who can afford it wouldn't grudge paying for it 

Ive been paying 20 quid pr month for years for my sub..  had to pay 240 this time for an annual sub. Everything is included and the content is great. Happily pay it!

20 minutes ago, MisterC said:

The numbers won't even be close.  There will be far more people watching on the likes of hesgoals. That's not even accounting for all the mhanks and opposition fans on there too.

Some people can't afford the official streams, the majority just outright don't want to pay when there is a "free" alternative. Not justifying it, it's just how it is.

My Dad has been paying each week and he's been loving it.  As an "overseas" Bear who is not the most proficient at technology its been a godsend for him and he's hopeful that it can remain in some way after fans are allowed back into the stadiums. I imagine there are plenty more like him.

37 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Proper shitebag behaviour when Bears donate more to they cunts on YouTube than the actual match pass costs though. 

11 minutes ago, Iakona said:

The numbers won't even be close.  There will be far more people watching on the likes of hesgoals. That's not even accounting for all the mhanks and opposition fans on there too.

Some people can't afford the official streams, the majority just outright don't want to pay when there is a "free" alternative. Not justifying it, it's just how it is.

Aye I see your points and its disappointing that there are many who dont want to pay. I dont grudge those short on funds streaming it for free, but surely given the current circumstances you'd want to support the club financially where possible if you can afford to. I'm happy to pay, ok the app ain't the best but its helping the club.

26 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Aye I see your points and its disappointing that there are many who dont want to pay. I dont grudge those short on funds streaming it for free, but surely given the current circumstances you'd want to support the club financially where possible if you can afford to. I'm happy to pay, ok the app ain't the best but its helping the club.

As you say if you can afford it fine, but the current situation is far worse than usual so money's tighter than a duck's arse, as my dad used to say.

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We are playing a Europa League qualifier mate, hope this helps 

And it's even advertised on the club website as being on rtv! Honestly, it never ceases to amaze me that folk seem incapable of using this thing called the internet to look these things up for themselves :lol:

4 minutes ago, MisterC said:

And it's even advertised on the club website as being on rtv! Honestly, it never ceases to amaze me that folk seem incapable of using this thing called the internet to look these things up for themselves :lol:

Has the Club sent out e-mails though with details of how Thursday's game can be purchased through the RTV live channel ?  I would have thought that doing this would have been an obvious way to try to boost the numbers accessing through the Club . Considering some of the guff they mail us about , then it seems that the Club are missing an opportunity , I don't  even recall Tom the commentator trying to drum up interest for this during Saturday's game .

1 minute ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Has the Club sent out e-mails though with details of how Thursday's game can be purchased through the RTV live channel ?  I would have thought that doing this would have been an obvious way to try to boost the numbers accessing through the Club . Considering some of the guff they mail us about , then it seems that the Club are missing an opportunity , I don't  even recall Tom the commentator trying to drum up interest for this during Saturday's game .

Well I haven't had an email that's for sure. I do agree though that the club could be doing more to attract folk to paying for the games, as you rightly say it's an opportunity for the club to get some money in.

2 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Well I haven't had an email that's for sure. I do agree though that the club could be doing more to attract folk to paying for the games, as you rightly say it's an opportunity for the club to get some money in.

I'm the same mate . I don't know for sure yet if I will get to watch the game due to work , but if the e-mail had come in over the weekend then I would probably have felt a bit guilt-tripped into buying it , even if it was only the last half hour I was catching . I think most of us would rather give the Club the money rather than Premier especially given the improvement in RTV's coverage this season , but I can understand why people will use a free stream under the circumstances .

Archived