Itten

MacBoyd

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, born a blue nose said:

Am in the middle of writing the full team off after the day mate. Scunnered

I'd already written them off months ago mate, the two Hearts games, Rugby Park and the Hamilton result at Ibrox cemented it personally. 

As per cunts will jump on this and call me a surrender monkey or whatever the fuck but apart from McLaughlin, Roofe and Itten  (even Hagi to an extent) it's the same squad of muck that's let us down so badly since 2018.

The fact we're nearly through another transfer window with the exact same midfield is criminal. 

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

When was it you first said this. 

I know it's a terrible way to judge someone mate but I hated his YouTube video and I said so at the time. Tbh, it is usually all we have to go with sometimes and to date, my instinct is right. He has done sweet fuck all and I find it odd the unwarranted praise he gets on here. 

Big question is whether Morelos is staying or not. If he does, he probably plays and that leaves Itten on the bench with some minutes when the game is done, or worse...if he’s expected to come on with pressure to snatch a goal. Itten is nowhere near up to speed and if he doesnt get a run of starts or does and doesn5 break through, he could be Very quickly labelled Herrera #2. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

I know it's a terrible way to judge someone mate but I hated his YouTube video and I said so at the time. Tbh, it is usually all we have to go with sometimes and to date, my instinct is right. He has done sweet fuck all and I find it odd the unwarranted praise he gets on here. 

He's had loads of opportunity to prove you wrong though

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I don’t think he’s getting any praise at all. I haven’t seen anybody saying he’s good or his performances so far have been exceptional. 

Most people are just saying give him a chance to settle before judging and it’s a far more reasonable take than saying he’s shite on the basis of watching a handful of YouTube videos if you ask me.

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I've said it since day one that Itten looks no better than Kamberi to me. Would love to be proved otherwise.

Nisbet looks a far better and cheaper choice but hes nor foreign so I guess he's no good.

The written off donkey CB the vermin signed has already got as many goals as Itten & Roofe combined.

I’d expect our two to improve on that, but it makes you think.

4 minutes ago, James Rolle said:

Big question is whether Morelos is staying or not. If he does, he probably plays and that leaves Itten on the bench with some minutes when the game is done, or worse...if he’s expected to come on with pressure to snatch a goal. Itten is nowhere near up to speed and if he doesnt get a run of starts or does and doesn5 break through, he could be Very quickly labelled Herrera #2. 

We didn't sign Itten to sit on the bench but you are right, he will never lace Alfie's boots.

Archived