Itten

MacBoyd

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Statistics are false information now :confused:

Morelos was one of Europe's top goal scorers last year. Does that make him as good as Lewandowski? Outside two or three teams, the Swiss league is rubbish. Stats flatter to decieve. But wire in and google..

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Morelos was one of Europe's top goal scorers last year. Does that make him as good as Lewandowski? Outside two or three teams, the Swiss league is rubbish. Stats flatter to decieve. But wire in and google..

Swiss league is rubbish but...... he has moved to the SPFL.

He hasn't been convincing at all but it is early days.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Basel and YB compete for the title in our league, St Gallen wipe the floor with the rest. 

Stats flatter to deceive yet Kamberi is somehow better than Itten despite his goalscoring record being inferior? 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I suddenly don't think he is for sale mate. We simply can't win the league without him 

He’ll need to want to stay coz as much as I like him i fine know he’ll down tools if he doesn’t want to be here ,the signs been encouraging the last 2 weeks tho looking much sharper 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Basel and YB compete for the title in our league, St Gallen wipe the floor with the rest. 

Stats flatter to deceive yet Kamberi is somehow better than Itten despite his goalscoring record being inferior? 

Didn't I say outside two or three teams?

Look mate, you are from the era of google, i get it. I'm of the era wae  we argued in pubs without mobiles. I will take that debate any day with ma mates. I know what I see when watching a game and you stick google up your arse!

1 minute ago, Swally said:

I said the same when we signed Itten & Roofe, can't rely on a rookie, someone with a bad history of injuries and well, I guess Defoe is 38 now.

I couldn’t comment on itten mate but when I had a look at Roofe’s appearance stats , was a fucking certainty the roll of the physios hands was around the corner , 4 million on a player that’s never fit as your main signing isn’t risks Rangers can take anymore 

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I couldn’t comment on itten mate but when I had a look at Roofe’s appearance stats , was a fucking certainty the roll of the physios hands was around the corner , 4 million on a player that’s never fit as your main signing isn’t risks Rangers can take anymore 

I didn't want us to sign Roofe tbh, I understood why Gerrard was interested in him but he just didn't seem prolific enough to me.

I might be talking a load of pish, but I get the impression Gerrard was expecting Morelos to go, and that we would have changed our style of play to suit Roofe. 

This hasn't really happened, and just swapping Roofe & Morelos while keeping the same tactics obviously isn't going to work as they're two completely different forwards.

I'd say Roofe is more like Defoe than Morelos.

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

Never knew anything about him before we signed him, that remains the case. 

would have rather kept kamberi 

I said at the time Kamberi would have filled the spot....it's all too easy to gush over a 2.5million signing as referred to the buttons  Kamberi would have cost us

5 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Wow that's madness mate. You should judge him immediately and decide he's pish

I see where you coming from but two games in Balogan and McLaughlin were deemed great signings and nobody says “let’s wait they might be shite” so why can’t we say ittens done nothing to show encouraging signs 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

I see where you coming from but two games in Balogan and McLaughlin were deemed great signings and nobody says “let’s wait they might be shite” so why can’t we say ittens done nothing to show encouraging signs 

1 mistake they'll both be cast aside mate

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

@bluenoz mate, why do you get to be negative about a new player after a few games but people can't be negative about largely the same group of players being shite after 2 and a bit year?

Because I think he will turn out to be shite. Obviously that is a premonition based on giving him adequate time. I get that.

Name me a player in the starting 11 was ho is not a good player?

Just now, Cedrick said:

McLaughlin is more than proving a good signing...Balogun....the jury is still out

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

I didn't want us to sign Roofe tbh, I understood why Gerrard was interested in him but he just didn't seem prolific enough to me.

I might be talking a load of pish, but I get the impression Gerrard was expecting Morelos to go, and that we would have changed our style of play to suit Roofe. 

This hasn't really happened, and just swapping Roofe & Morelos while keeping the same tactics obviously isn't going to work as they're two completely different forwards.

I'd say Roofe is more like Defoe than Morelos.

You could be right mate , I hope he stays fit nobody’s got a crystal ball but the odds definitely indicated he’s going to be injured more than he plays 

Archived