Gerrard Poll

BridgeIsBlue

Gerrard Poll  

394 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with things up until now?

2. 2. Has he done enough since the summer of 2018?

3. 3. When should he be sacked?

• Failure to qualify for EL
    • Fail to win the League Cup
    • League Championship
    • Scottish Cup
    • Sometime next season
  4. 4. Does 10 in a row matter to you?

5. 5. What age are you?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/09/20 at 17:00

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Naw you've just no answer for it mate. You can be a wee prick to posters all you want, but don't spout shit when you canny take it back kid.

Nah not really, you can't have it both ways. 

You moan I bitch which shows I will happy answer a point, happy enough spraffing shit back and forward with yer man BridgeIsBlue he is saying points I take and half agree with, some of it I don't 

You are just a bit shit to get in a banter with, never really been a wank or that to you, you take that upon yourself, cheerio pal. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

What the fuck are you talking about now? :lol:

I am saying what you are using is pretty small and selective samples, you are saying it isn't consistent. 

Showing a run over 29 games shows a greater body of evidence 2.31 a game is consistent it just needs to be more so rather than it not being consistent. 

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I am saying what you are using is pretty small and selective samples, you are saying it isn't consistent. 

Showing a run over 29 games shows a greater body of evidence 2.31 a game is consistent it just needs to be more so rather than it not being consistent. 

I'll play along then and ignore last season. 

20/21 so far - Win 3 then draw, win 3 then draw

18/19

Aug - DWD

Sep - LWWL

Oct - WWD

Nov - WWW

Dec - WLDWDWDW

Jan - LW

Feb - WWDWW

Mar - DDL

Apr - WWWW

May - WWL

If that's consistent I've obviously been sniffing glue in my sleep. 

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'll play along then and ignore last season. 

20/21 so far - Win 3 then draw, win 3 then draw

18/19

Aug - DWD

Sep - LWWL

Oct - WWD

Nov - WWW

Dec - WLDWDWDW

Jan - LW

Feb - WWDWW

Mar - DDL

Apr - WWWW

May - WWL

If that's consistent I've obviously been sniffing glue in my sleep. 

I don't see the point in talking about 18/19, it's done and over how long do you drag it out? 

Did Liverpool use data and results from season 17/18 last year? Or did they half fuck it off and try and get better for the season ahead of them.. how long do you want to dwell on results? The consistency, and it is consistent to collect points at the rate we did last year just has to go up that bit more, i.e to then win a league which squares the circle, and doing that typically reflects in spend, finding that half point more a game over a season likely would mean the addition of a 4/5 million pound player on top of what we have. 

finding that half point more over a season likely would mean the addition of a 4/5 million pound player on top of what we have. 

So now we're spending on total close to £40m to win the majority of games against Aberdeen, Hibs and Kilmarnock? 

Jesus wept. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So now we're spending on total close to £40m to win the majority of games against Aberdeen, Hibs and Kilmarnock? 

Jesus wept. 

Spending close to or the same as your rivals in Scotland and that means celtic  is generally what leads to winning the league aye, otherwise whats the fucken point in spending money. 

Next year we should take their wage bills, Hibs, Aberdeen etc and spend what? 5k more than them that should do it?

Spending close to or the same as your rivals in Scotland and that means celtic  is generally what leads to winning the league aye, otherwise whats the fucken point in spending money. 

Next year we should take their wage bills, Hibs, Aberdeen etc and spend what? 5k more than them that should do it?

Going round in circles here. 

We could win all 4 games against them this season but still lose the league by 9 points like we did in our first season under Gerrard, or 13 going on 20 like last term. 

Fuck all to do with what they spend, its got to the point where we can play them off the park in their own backyard yet shite the bed against pub sides. 

29 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Nah not really, you can't have it both ways. 

You moan I bitch which shows I will happy answer a point, happy enough spraffing shit back and forward with yer man BridgeIsBlue he is saying points I take and half agree with, some of it I don't 

You are just a bit shit to get in a banter with, never really been a wank or that to you, you take that upon yourself, cheerio pal. 

But you have been pal. You've been like that with everyone making a point. You get your back up and try taking the cunt out if people. We all might no agree on here but we all want the same thing 

And my banter is fucking top class 

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

But you have been pal. You've been like that with everyone making a point. You get your back up and try taking the cunt out if people. We all might no agree on here but we all want the same thing 

And my banter is fucking top class 

You have a tantrum on me because the majority of the time you post at me you make a cunt of yourself, like seriously what the fuck were you talking about earlier. It's all good though, you think I am a wank I probably think the same of you, it happens, little point bantering with people you think are wanks I mean that for you as well with me, enjoy your time posting on here. 

I wouldn't, we've got more of a chance of doing a clean sweep against them than Kilmarnock. 

24 points is a fucken huge swing when it comes to us against them, you love your historical data that wins us the league 18/19 and pretty much does last year if we play the same number of games as them. 

16 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

You have a tantrum on me because the majority of time you post at me you make a cunt of yourself, like seriously what the fuck were you talking about earlier. It's all good though, you think I am a wank I probably think the same of you, it happens, little point bantering with people you think are wanks I mean that for you as well with me, enjoy your time posting on here. 

🤣🤣🤣

14 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

24 points is a fucken huge swing when it comes to us against them, you love your historical data that wins us the league 18/19 and pretty much does last year if we play the same number of games as them. 

9 points from 6 games against selik

8 points from 7 against Kilmarnock who we've already played this season

That overall spend though eh... 

So your money spending argument doesn't really wash then when we've picked up more points against the tarriers over a side who's budget is completely dwarfed by ours? 

It's not my money argument... it's a general trend in football.  As I have said a few times spend of money tends to correlate with success. It's sort of why PSG owners walked in and said, lets spend a fuck load more than everyone rather than lets spend the same as Montpellier and hope for the best. 

Over the course of the 3 seasons Rangers have collected 168 points Killie 108... sort of does reflect there. 

1 minute ago, coopsleftboot said:

Transitioning from a higher start point with more money hmmmmmm

Last time we won the league we could only beat Caley once.  

Won 9 games in a row, then 5,then 4. Won a league cup. 

Things our current manager can only dream of at the minute. 

7 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Transitioning from a higher start point with more money hmmmmmm

Last time we won the league we could only beat Caley once.  

Transitioning losing their manager and some of their best players. Money simply can't be used when comparing us and killie mate.

And yes, we drew twice with ICT and beat them once. Don't see the relevance though. I think we lost 5 games and drew 4 or something. If we have those stats this season the league is gone. 

That was their first season with popcorn teeth in charge. They lost some of their best players. They won't drop that many points this season.

Archived