***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Unlikely the game will go ahead imo. If it does, Christie and Edouard will be available. No two ways about it.

If Christie doesn't have to isolate then nobody is going to do it. It will be the end of the SNP. They're not going to alienate the entire country to appease them.

11 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

If the game goes ahead he doesn't play. They're not ruining the test and trace system to allow Ryan Christie to play against Rangers.

What do you mean if the game goes ahead? Why wouldn't it?

I mean after all, you questioned my slight suggestion of a conspiracy theory earlier.

The only way this will get cancelled is if scum declare that they are unable to raise a team due to all and sundry self isolating.  Can’t see it happening, the game will go ahead.  Agree that for once national interest will come before scum interest and there is no chance that they will get it called off.  The only way that anything like that would happen is is the infection rate goes up so high in the next week that all football is suspended.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

What do yo mean if the game goes ahead? Why wouldn't it?

I mean after all, you questioned my slight suggestion of a conspiracy theory earlier.

Because the country is run by a dictator who is changing her mind on a daily basis.

Fwiw I think it will go ahead.

Just now, Jeffrey said:

Because the country is run by a dictator who is changing her mind on a daily basis.

Fwiw I think it will go ahead.

I also think the game will go ahead but like you, I don't trust her. She needs the tarrier vote. Without it, she's lost.

Also, based on past cover-ups, lies and corruption, it is easy to be leery and lean towards the conspiracies.

A) There is no reason the game does not go ahead as long as both teams have 13 fit covid free players. This applies to both us and them.

B) They will try every stunt to postpone but do not have a case.

C) Let's thump these cunts a week Saturday!:angrywillie:

Was going to ask is this a fucking wind up/are they taking the piss, then I remembered that they are a bunch of shamless bastards. 

They truly are a club like no other. 

Thank fuck.

We really need to win the league this season. The meltdown will be of biblical proportions. 

No chance these cunts are getting the game cancelled and their plague ridden players will be nowhere to be seen either.

They are just getting their excuses in early as they know that they are getting well beat.

3-0 to us topped by meltdowns and conspiracy theories everywhere. 

22 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

If Christie doesn't have to isolate then nobody is going to do it. It will be the end of the SNP. They're not going to alienate the entire country to appease them.

I think they'll find an allowance for a professional athlete who tests negative after, say, 9 days.

I'd be surprised if the government were to make any kind of exception for Christie, considering this is the club that nearly had them shut down the game again after the Bolingoli incident. Making an exception, after the most stringent set of rules since March were announced, would be absolute suicide. 

21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

What do you mean if the game goes ahead? Why wouldn't it?

Punters can't go to game or pubs to watch, so in all likelihood they're going to be meeting up in numbers in different households that have Sky.

Sturgeon will soon worry about the risk of that and an intolerable strain of policing it all blah blah. Best way to deal with it is to cancel it on those grounds.

If I was a betting man, that's how I'd put my money on this playing out.

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Hopefully

Would turn the vast majority of people against them

Those who support them accept anything for independence. The day job of the snp is abysmal but still they get these votes.

This is miniscule in the grand scheme of things and would barely cause a ripple in their support base.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Punters can't go to game or pubs to watch, so in all likelihood they're going to be meeting up in numbers in different households that have Sky.

Sturgeon will soon worry about the risk of that and an intolerable strain of policing it all blah blah. Best way to deal with it is to cancel it on those grounds.

If I was a betting man, that's how I'd put my money on this playing out.

Aye, I wouldn't be surprised if that's how this panned out.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Those who support them accept anything for independence. The day job of the snp is abysmal but still they get these votes.

This is miniscule in the grand scheme of things and would barely cause a ripple in their support base.

They have their cult followers who will accept anything but that isn't enough to get them what they want.

The people who are objective(the ones they need onside) have already started turning against them the last few weeks, if they allow a footballer to be above the law and not have to follow the rules after the measures they have brought in there will be uproar.

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

They have their cult followers who will accept anything but that isn't enough to get them what they want.

The people who are objective(the ones they need onside) have already started turning against them the last few weeks, if they allow a footballer to be above the law and not have to follow the rules after the measures they have brought in there will be uproar.

Objective snpers?

Nope, not having that.

19 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Hopefully

Would turn the vast majority of people against them

Mate, being a fucking paedo ring hasn’t turned the vast majority of halfwits against them, they’re unable to see past their hatred of all things Rangers to see these cunts for what they are. 

I don’t see why he can’t play. I thought two negative tests in a row means a player can be deemed ok to play. Players get tested 3 times a week do they not? 

They were always going to bend the rules anyway. I want their strongest team on the park when we batter fuck out them

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Mate, being a fucking paedo ring hasn’t turned the vast majority of halfwits against them, they’re unable to see past their hatred of all things Rangers to see these cunts for what they are. 

I mean turn people against the SNP, not the filth

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I don’t see why he can’t play. I thought two negative tests in a row means a player can be deemed ok to play. Players get tested 3 times a week do they not? 

They were always going to bend the rules anyway. I want their strongest team on the park when we batter fuck out them

If he's in isolation he won't be allowed to the training ground to get the tests done 

Archived