***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

😄 i hope not mate. He is the most over rated player ever.

Agreed, I’m not sure if there’s any substance to it, someone’s posted a screen shot in that mental badger loyal group on Facebook but I can’t find any stories to read anywhere 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Found it weird he's not been verified yet, it's piss easy to do as well. 

He has doubts over him, that's why he has a green avatar background and can't enter the hidden section

Seems to agree with anyone and everyone to raise his post count 

1 hour ago, tomger said:

The power of the media is unbelievable. They showed two fat cunts in OZ fighting over bog roll. The next day you couldn't buy any. That's how powerful the media is. I believe there is a coronavirus around (which there has been since humans have been around) But it's laughable we should hide and not interact with people we love for a virus which kills people who would die from a cold anyway. So no I don't believe it's a total hoax but I do believe there is an agenda to control and reduce world population through vaccinations. Two classic war tactics are to divide and conquer, and out of chaos come order. There is plenty of that around now and unless people rise up then life will never be the same again. People say we are a free country but I believe everything we see,read, and watch is controlled. 

16BBD846-19B0-41D3-B3F5-3E1B1DD86970.jpeg

22 hours ago, Misteral said:

When we go one up in the first fifteen minutes I want their players to be thinking 'Fucking hell, they are really good' . 

Hopefully get to see lurgan trailing broon about like a burst balloon after getting pumped by them big nasty prods.
The same way that horrible wee specky prick oneil did with him,when we pumped them at Ibrox. 

Archived