***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Aye I know and I understand.

Its not about just one party (or gathering), there will be thousands going on across the county.

1 party would have almost no impact in the grand scheme of things, but you add the impact of them all, and it will mean allot of deaths.

I understand why you want to do it, I want the same thing!

I just think that people should really try to limit gatherings just now as the hospitals are reaching breaking point.

Mate they are allowing visitors into care homes now! For a max of 4 hours! But you can't visit ur mum or dad in there own house!

Massive contradiction 

10 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Okay, you are one of the conspiracy nutcases.

I think the % of you out there is hopefully small enough to not make a big difference.

Im more looking at the larger proportion of normal folk who know what they are doing is not helping, but are not really willing to give up the little luxuries to combat the issue. 

Your not giving little luxuries up? you are giving up your freedoms. 

After watching Ryan Jack last night, I believe he is a must to start. I followed him and not the ball and he makes really intelligent runs to break up play. Also, he rarely loses possession. This game really fits his style of play and he looked backed to his best last night.

I also believe in loyalty and Davis, Kamara & Arfield have been fantastic lately.

This is a tough and big call to make.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

After watching Ryan Jack last night, I believe he is a must to start. I followed him and not the ball and he makes really intelligent runs to break up play. Also, he rarely loses possession. This game really fits his style of play and he looked backed to his best last night.

I also believe in loyalty and Davis, Kamara & Arfield have been fantastic lately.

How do you follow a player on the TV

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

That's why Arfield should start further forward, Gerrard will go with Jack in the middle hopefully letting Kamara be a bit more attack minded.

Just now, Jeffrey said:

How do you follow a player on the TV

I mean instead of watching who was on the ball, I was watching Jack away from the ball. He is an intelligent player and some of the work he does goes unnoticed. A bit like Kamara in that regard.

48 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It's great he got a game last night as having minutes in him will boost his chances of starting.

Your right mate very tough call to make. I am really looking forward to seen the starting line up for saturday as the manager has a couple of tough calls to make.

Archived