***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I think they’ll be.

Cunt in goals

Frimpong, Jullien, Duffy, Ajer, Tranny

Ntcham, Brown, Mcgregor

Edouard, Ajeti.

Honestly can't see Edouard starting, he's not kicked a ball or trained for 2 weeks, he'll probably make the bench imo.

I'm sure Ajeti done his hamstring in the last game mate? Could be wrong about that though, but if so, that's a massive risk starting him so soon.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Did we actually sign that Zungu boy in the end?

You cant even select him on that BBC selection thing, i think they just forgot about him.

Don't know if he's even in the country? 

He played in the previous 2 games for Amiens, apparently, so should be fit at least.

10 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Yeah I feel Davis will drop out for Jack. Can’t see Davis playing when he’s already racked up a fair few minutes over the past 5 days

Madness. Davis strolls most games against them. As does Kamara. It’s a toss up between Jack and Arfield, and based on their form there’s only one choice really...

19 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

I had a look at this on the BBC website and was really struggling to find one of their players I would choose over the Rangers player.

Their best player is McGregor imo but I wouldn’t drop any of ours to accommodate him.

We must be strong favourites.

McGregor is good. He’d get in. The rest there really isn’t much to fear, particularly if Edouard isn’t fit. 

18 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Madness. Davis strolls most games against them. As does Kamara. It’s a toss up between Jack and Arfield, and based on their form there’s only one choice really...

Is it no great that we're even discussing who should be in over others. We have good back up in all areas now. A good strong looking squad. We'll hump they tits. Roll on Saturday. 0-3.

Up until Jacks performance last night I was sure I wanted Gerrard to keep the midfield the way it was pre break. But he played well last night so happy with either him or Kamara but not at the same time as others have said.

I think we will go  4 2 3 1 if we start flying but if not I think it'll revert back to 4 3 2 1 the more defensive shape we sometimes take when playing stronger than regular spfl shite opposition. 

20201015_201248.jpg

20201015_201227.jpg

5 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Davis, Kamara and Arfield in the midfield for me. All 3 in form and have been brilliant recently together. 

Honestly think it's insane to consider splitting that up to accommodate Ryan Jack.

We need tempo in midfield to boss them with triangles and sharp passing/probing. 

In fairness to Jack, there's been 2 or 3 Old Firm games he's played in that we've done that in, but I really think we need to go with what's worked so well recently in Davis, Kamara and Arfield.

Jacks just played 90 minutes of 100% concentration fitbaw, absolutely no way he doesn’t start. 

it’s a battle for a start in our midfield 3 a just hope Gerrard doesn’t stick Arfield RF to accommodate. 

id drop Davis and play jack n kamara sittin with Arfield going forward. 

then throw a mad curveball of aribo RF 

Shagger /McLaughlin 

Tav  Goldson Helander Barasic

Davis Kamara

Arfield

Kent                        Morelos

Itten

Cant see the gaffer going for this but it would give the legomuncher and his cronies something to think about that they were not expecting if nothing else.

6 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Shagger /McLaughlin 

Tav  Goldson Helander Barasic

Davis Kamara

Arfield

Kent                        Morelos

Itten

Cant see the gaffer going for this but it would give the legomuncher and his cronies something to think about that they were not expecting if nothing else.

Why is Morelos over there 

36 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Jacks just played 90 minutes of 100% concentration fitbaw, absolutely no way he doesn’t start. 

it’s a battle for a start in our midfield 3 a just hope Gerrard doesn’t stick Arfield RF to accommodate. 

id drop Davis and play jack n kamara sittin with Arfield going forward. 

then throw a mad curveball of aribo RF 

Gerrard usually throws a curveball in these games and I reckon it'll be Arfield wide right, Jack in midfield and Hagi dropped.

Archived