***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

:lol: Did you speak out against Kim Jong Ally

Aye I called her a melt and she accused me of bullying females at which point I said not at all I think 99% of this group are fucking clowns :lol:

Then she said something like well fuck off then and quickly banned me before I could reply. I did however have time to laugh react to her post  

3 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Aye I know and I understand.

Its not about just one party (or gathering), there will be thousands going on across the county.

1 party would have almost no impact in the grand scheme of things, but you add the impact of them all, and it will mean allot of deaths.

I understand why you want to do it, I want the same thing!

I just think that people should really try to limit gatherings just now as the hospitals are reaching breaking point.

Have you been in a hospital?! They’re not at breaking point, they’re fucking empty 

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye I called her a melt and she accused me of bullying females at which point I said not at all I think 99% of this group are fucking clowns :lol:

Then she said something like well fuck off then and quickly banned me before I could reply. I did however have time to laugh react to her post  

:lol: at least you got the final laugh eh!

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Didn't Christie test positive shortly after Armstrongs positive test? And Tierney hasn't tested positive since so can return to action?

Eduoard returns to training for the unwashed tomorrow and will probably play.

He's not looked that good lately anyway, nothing to fear imo. 

5 minutes ago, Mafeking St. said:

This French guy that plays for them, Ed Ward, is he playing or is he down with the covid ? He seems to be in a kinda grey area.

He’ll probably be on bench & come on 2nd half as per Cup Final. 

Archived