***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Have you been in a hospital?! They’re not at breaking point, they’re fucking empty 

I was at Hairmyers last week actually.

https://www.ft.com/content/53272e22-a42b-4f10-8744-004d0328fdfa

Liverpool hospitals above are at breaking point with 95% ICU occupancy, with half of those ICU beds being taken up by Covid patients.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/6161330/coronavirus-scotland-glasgow-doctor-hospital-warning/

This Glasgow doctor is warning of it up here.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I was at Hairmyers last week actually.

https://www.ft.com/content/53272e22-a42b-4f10-8744-004d0328fdfa

Liverpool hospitals above are at breaking point with 95% ICU occupancy, with half of those ICU beds being taken up by Covid patients.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/6161330/coronavirus-scotland-glasgow-doctor-hospital-warning/

This Glasgow doctor is warning of it up here.

Liverpool's biggest NHS trust claims its intensive care units are only 80% full and quieter than usual - despite councillor's claims they are 95% occupied amid Covid-19 spike

7 minutes ago, tomger said:

Liverpool's biggest NHS trust claims its intensive care units are only 80% full and quieter than usual - despite councillor's claims they are 95% occupied amid Covid-19 spike

Just seen that after you posted this. Very mixed messages coming out:-

Liverpool University Hospital's Trust chief executive Steve Warburton told staff in a memo on Monday that they had reached a 'critical point'.

He said planned procedures were already been scaled back, adding they were 'taking a phased approach to reducing our elective programme, while exploring options with other providers to maintain some of this work in alternative locations'.

He added: 'We will continue to prioritize surgery based on clinical need, with a view to maintaining urgent and cancer surgery where possible.

'We will continue to maintain access to outpatient appointments wherever possible, and maintain diagnostic activity.'

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Liverpool University Hospital's Trust chief executive Steve Warburton told staff in a memo on Monday that they had reached a 'critical point'.

He said planned procedures were already been scaled back, adding they were 'taking a phased approach to reducing our elective programme, while exploring options with other providers to maintain some of this work in alternative locations'.

He added: 'We will continue to prioritize surgery based on clinical need, with a view to maintaining urgent and cancer surgery where possible.

'We will continue to maintain access to outpatient appointments wherever possible, and maintain diagnostic activity.'

Whole thing is mental. I have no idea what's going on really but there is defo an agenda. This isn't to protect our health that's for sure. 

5 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Warburton says “ we go again”.   

24 minutes ago, tomger said:

I appreciate that some are mentioning players missing due to COVID.

But can we please give this stuff a by in here.

If you want to discuss it like this go to the COVID thread. 

That goes for everyone. 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Forget all about that until you fucking posted it.

Prick :lol:

Boy in front of me was ready for a heart attack at any game because of them, he would be roaring like fuck in the first minute if they went to take a short corner :lol: 

8 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

I appreciate that some are mentioning players missing due to COVID.

But can we please give this stuff a by in here.

If you want to discuss it like this go to the COVID thread. 

That goes for everyone. 

giphy (1).gif

Just now, Essandoh said:

Boy in front of me was ready for a heart attack at any game because of them, he would be roaring like fuck in the first minute if they went to take a short corner :lol: 

Did that myself, went to 12 home games during his tenure and was fucking raging every fucking time they did it :lol:

39 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Dont think he did.

He is out despite not having testing positive. He had to isolate due to close proximity (probably bumming) Armstrong.

39 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Did he, i dont remember reading that, just that he had to isolate as a close contact

Sure I read he tested positive after but must've been mistaken. Tarrier pricks are all ridden with the Rona anyway.

Archived