***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

I'm thinking this is her final step before saying the game is postponed. No chance in hell will Sky put this up for free.

More chance of Sky showing this for free than there is for it getting postponed tbh.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

I'm thinking this is her final step before saying the game is postponed. No chance in hell will Sky put this up for free.

It wouldn’t be the worst thing to do. Are they really going to get many extra subscribers this weekend for the one game?

They might though in the long run if they do put it on free to view.

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

It wouldn’t be the worst thing to do. Are they really going to get many extra subscribers this weekend for the one game?

They might though in the long run if they do put it on free to view.

They 4 games are the only reason Sky give the SPFL money. They won't piss away a quarter of their investment because nippy says so.

4 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Why dont you just watch it in the house yourself?

Is it genuinely worth people dying so that you can go watch the game with friends and family?

In reality that is what will happen. People will end up dying of COVID due to transmission chains of people breaking the rules to watch the old firm.

I would love to watch it with my mates or my dad, but im willing not to so that I know i have not contributed to someone losing a loved one.  

Bro I was meant to be watching it in the Bristol. Instead of that we are having 4 people in my house ffs am not hosting a street party.

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

I'm going to my mates. His bird has confirmed cases at her work and she's not isolating so party at hers.

Was meant to be going to my friends but he's went all quiet on it and not respoding to texts or WhatsApps. Either shat it or thinks I'm a dick.

Archived