***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's either Jack or Kamara alongside Davis.

I don't have a problem with either starting tbh, as long as they don't play together with Davis in a midfield 3.

We need to stick to what we do best here imo, and let them worry about us.

4-2-3-1

Just now, BlueMe said:

It's either Jack or Kamara alongside Davis.

I don't have a problem with either starting tbh, as long as they don't play together with Davis in a midfield 3.

We need to stick to what we do best here imo, and let them worry about us.

4-2-3-1

The games won on the wings. If their 2 wingbacks get tight on borna n tav it will be our front 3 versus their 3 big daft defenders. 2/3 passed out could leave them exposed. Sit off and kent + RF drift inside plus leave there selves 1 on 1 with 2 of the best crossers in the league. 

Man to man We’re better imo, We’re better without a crowd than them too. 

got £50 on us -1 to win 300 after bottling it to put the £100 on. A will regret it

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

The games won on the wings. If their 2 wingbacks get tight on borna n tav it will be our front 3 versus their 3 big daft defenders. 2/3 passed out could leave them exposed. Sit off and kent + RF drift inside plus leave there selves 1 on 1 with 2 of the best crossers in the league. 

got £50 on us -1 to win 300 after bottling it to put the £100 on. A will regret it

Have a feeling we’re gonna scud them mate. It’s time. 👍

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Agree with that mate.

I can't see how their fullbacks can cope with Barisic/Kent on one side and Tav/Hagi on the other tbh. 

Taylor is absolutely pish and all that the other RB (forgot his name) has, is pace- the long diagonal ball from Goldson to Barisic is on all day long against him imo.

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Agree with that mate.

I can't see how their fullbacks can cope with Barisic/Kent on one side and Tav/Hagi on the other tbh. 

Taylor is absolutely pish and all that the other RB (forgot his name) has, is pace- the long diagonal ball from Goldson to Barisic is on all day long against him imo.

That specky transgender will be left back.

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Agree with that mate.

A think this ones all about being on the front foot, both sets of fullbacks are better at going forward so the harder one side presses the weaker the other team gets. I’m hoping they go 532/352, but even if they go 442 kent and or RF drift inside to create a problem 

I'm as confident as I’ve ever been mate, but av also got that ‘too confident’ niggle that tells me the underdogs in this fixture usually find fuckin mongo strength from somewhere 

20 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Was a toss up between Kamara and Davis, went for Davis for his experience. 

33D9606D-F78A-43F4-8E71-C1C202517834.jpeg

I had a look at this on the BBC website and was really struggling to find one of their players I would choose over the Rangers player.

Their best player is McGregor imo but I wouldn’t drop any of ours to accommodate him.

We must be strong favourites.

16 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I can’t see them playing their 3 at the back for this game. It would be really dumb.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

I had a look at this on the BBC website and was really struggling to find one of their players I would choose over the Rangers player.

Their best player is McGregor imo but I wouldn’t drop any of ours to accommodate him.

We must be strong favourites.

I’d have McGregor all day tbh. He’s a really good player, unfortunately. 

6 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Forgot all about him tbh.

Don't know anything about him, so I'll just assume he'll struggling fwiw.

Do you think they'll go 3-5-2 mate? 

I think they’ll be.

Cunt in goals

Frimpong, Jullien, Duffy, Ajer, Tranny

Ntcham, Brown, Mcgregor

Edouard, Ajeti.

7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

A think this ones all about being on the front foot, both sets of fullbacks are better at going forward so the harder one side presses the weaker the other team gets. I’m hoping they go 532/352, but even if they go 442 kent and or RF drift inside to create a problem 

I'm as confident as I’ve ever been mate, but av also got that ‘too confident’ niggle that tells me the underdogs in this fixture usually find fuckin mongo strength from somewhere 

Same tbh 😂

My biggest worry is Gerrard changing the tactics to try and contain them - if he does, we lose imo.

Archived