Mark Hateley

beararse

6 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Best header goalscorer in my lifetime.

Had the ability to lob keepers with a header.

Watching that strike against Leeds (and the rest of the game thereafter) was one of the best footballing moments in my life.

6 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Tell you what, there’s more foreign players that have bigger baws than some of the brits that played for us

Always baffles me the amount of “Rangers” men that just don’t get it while there’s foreign guys like Albertz Numan Novo Prso etc who fall in love with the club and it never leaves them 

6 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

It’s unfortunate you’re too young to have seen DJ ...

When it comes to heading the ball I don't think anyone could really say one was better than the other....both scored some phenomenal goals with their heads....DJs most memorable one probably is his header for Scotland against Wales in 78

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Always baffles me the amount of “Rangers” men that just don’t get it while there’s foreign guys like Albertz Numan Novo Prso etc who fall in love with the club and it never leaves them 

fair point there, and the amount of abuse our players and ex players get by the scum is barely ever reported in the media, in contrast, if someone gets their feelings hurt at the piggery its a national scandal and sturgeon is available for comment.

1 hour ago, Unionblue said:

fair point there, and the amount of abuse our players and ex players get by the scum is barely ever reported in the media, in contrast, if someone gets their feelings hurt at the piggery its a national scandal and sturgeon is available for comment.

Anti oirish racism mate 

My favourite Rangers forward of the all .

Knew how to put himself about , great in the air , could score from distance , and probably more importantly , was the perfect foil for Alistair .

As perfect a partnership you could ever wish for . 

46 minutes ago, gmcf said:

My favourite Rangers forward of the all .

Knew how to put himself about , great in the air , could score from distance , and probably more importantly , was the perfect foil for Alistair .

As perfect a partnership you could ever wish for . 

Also had a great change of pace that goes mostly unmentioned. 

23 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Fs I remember when he first signed Rangers fans in the stand made donkey noises at him, by the end of the season he was a hero 😆

Nobody , and I mean nobody , rated him for that first season . Its amazing how many times that happens , Ally McCoist springs to mind . John Brown maybe another.  

Archived