Rangers boss hails 'terrific' Ibrox teen he thinks will never let him down

The Dude

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

An occasional poster on here too...

I've only heard about the Bisgrove thing from other people so not sure how true it is. It's quite annoying tbh. Ultimately, the closer we are to the club, the better stuff we can produce. Certainly don't want to be on their shitlist but that's their call.

Imo, with the numbers we do, it makes sense to work with us to some degree but we can't force them to.

I know it's your thing but for the last time put this to bed. Your blog about us has less views than DM whatever bs you come up with. Think about what you are claiming is insane.

Regards the other stuff fair enough and nobody has answered the whole Castore debacle.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, badjon said:

I know it's your thing but for the last time put this to bed. Your blog about us has less views than DM whatever bs you come up with. Think about what you are claiming is insane.

Regards the other stuff fair enough and nobody has answered the whole Castore debacle.

Our individual site doesn't, our group does ridiculous numbers. RangersNews on its own does between 2-3million page views every month. The group does around 150million. We have something like 90 full time writers across the sites. 

32 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Our individual site doesn't, our group does ridiculous numbers. RangersNews on its own does between 2-3million page views every month. The group does around 150million. We have something like 90 full time writers across the sites. 

So I am right and you are wrong/ round you you really will argue black is white:thumbsup:

I thought wee Dickson done well when he came on.

Didn't want to make the point last night in case people thought I was getting carried away given everything that happened but I thought he got stuck in in the middle of that plastic pitch, made a couple of really good interceptions/neat passes and took responsibility on.

Gotta admit wasn't overly impressed with Zungu. He didn't play badly other than 2 or 3 stray long-balls but I don't see how he fits our normal style of play with his calmness and long ball approach. Not really for me (on early signs).

10 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Both young kids were excellent aside from one shaky moment from King where he let someone run off him but he did well. 

I was happy to see young Middleton get game time he is someone I have high hopes for though I don't see him as a left back going forward. 

Maybe he can become keeper :lol:

Getting back to the point where you can turn to academy players, still surround them with quality and get the results. Contrast that with a couple years ago where folks were calling for the academy kids to play due to how piss poor the actual squad was playing. 16 years old and pulling on the jersey proper in a cup game; can't even imagine how that must have felt.

26 minutes ago, badjon said:

@The DudeDude

Aye okay.

Just admit you are wrong in this instance you plumb.

Screenshot_20201130-100639.png

An external site who has limited access to most sites analytics. Not particularly reliable to measure other sites' stats.

I'll stick with googles analytics that accurately measure clicks etc

33 minutes ago, The Dude said:

An external site who has limited access to most sites analytics. Not particularly reliable to measure other sites' stats.

I'll stick with googles analytics that accurately measure clicks etc

FFS you really are hard work. DM is widely known and seen as the highest traffic news website in the UK yet you again cannot admit it. FFS for a second get a grip of yourself.

You don't even have a third of the figures of the likes of H & H .

Just now, badjon said:

FFS you really are hard work. DM is widely known and seen as the highest traffic news website in the UK yet you again cannot admit it. FFS for a second get a grip of yourself.

You don't even have a third of the figures of the likes of H & H .

No idea what numbers H&H get each month. If they are doing 6-9million page views each month, fair play to them. No idea why you find it hard to believe a Rangers News site with several full time staff putting out anywhere between 20-30 pieces a day does several million views a month. 

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No idea what numbers H&H get each month. If they are doing 6-9million page views each month, fair play to them. No idea why you find it hard to believe a Rangers News site with several full time staff putting out anywhere between 20-30 pieces a day does several million views a month. 

Last I will mention it. I know I am correct and so does anybody reading this. You are twisting facts as you love to do. You are not getting those figures or even a tenth of them for your blog. You are trying to portray your whole organisation figures as your figures. Anyway enough 😜

7 minutes ago, badjon said:

Last I will mention it. I know I am correct and so does anybody reading this. You are twisting facts as you love to do. You are not getting those figures or even a tenth of them for your blog. You are trying to portray your whole organisation figures as your figures. Anyway enough 😜

2.5million page views for RangersNews in October

image.thumb.png.6f7abf5178220bcaebffa9158a928f04.png

Just shy of 2.1m for this month on Rangers News but will go through 2.1m today.

image.thumb.png.55922aaf7d9140717993f344e65ccf21.png

42.4million page views since we launched RangersNews inJuly 2018

image.thumb.png.849999a00fba3ba6f065d8dbd04147a3.png

Please tell me more about how you know you're correct. Havent once tried to portray the groups figures as my own. I've always expressly said the difference between the overall group (including sites like HITC, The Focus, Not The Old Firm and Rangers News) compared to our own individual site numbers.

Archived